Spain

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stevet, Feb 14, 2002.

1. stevet

stevet

that was a neat trick, wild, it didn't open till 87!

are you the wild who is or was on esignal?

#11     Feb 15, 2002
  2. wild

wild

the michelin building was there for sure then ... maybe i mixed it up with the winebar just across the road ... alzheimer probably

no comment

regards

wild

#12     Feb 15, 2002
  3. stevet

stevet

yep - i used to go to that wine bar called alzeimer! in fact there are hundreds of them all over the world!!!

#13     Feb 15, 2002
  4. Babak

Babak

Jazztel
    Telefonica
    Ya.com (Deutsche Telekom)
    are some of the largest ISPs

re IBEX yes electronically. I don´t know how else to say this. I put in an order and click SEND and it is sent. Without calling or talking on the phone. Hope that is clear.

fast fills, liquidity dries up from 12-2pm otherwise it is ok and fills are fast (seconds)

edat=electronic direct access trading

re restaurants....you have to be aware of 'menu del dia' and ' a la carte' The first is really cheap but the second can be expensive (but both are really yummy!)

#14     Feb 15, 2002
  5. wild

wild

stevet,

i had a flat in Redcliffe Rd. (further down Fulham Rd.) then, not far from St. Stephen´s Hospital ... is that little side road still in place or am i really suffering from ALZHEIMER´s disease like R. R. ?

regards

wild

p. s.

the particular kind of wildly over-priced "posh" champagne/wine bars packed with mindless drunken "jeunesse doree" - idiots you´re talking about is unique to London & not found anywhere else around the (civilized) world ...

#15     Feb 15, 2002
  6. stevet

stevet

not up on all the sideroads!

fulham road is still there though

i only go to a couple of private clubs in london - new places don't do it for me anymore - but when i do go to them ocasionally - there are some great views! talk about kids don't know how lucky they are!

#16     Feb 15, 2002