Spain - Malaga region - Marbella

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by richk, Jan 23, 2006.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM

Check your PM, see if something works for you.

#11     Jan 24, 2006
  2. Sorry, I couldn't say, since I've only visited Marbella.

The only advice I can give is to learn Spanish. English-speaking housing, restaurants and shopping is for tourists = rip offs. And visit first, dont commit to anything online.

#12     Jan 24, 2006
  3. just21

just21

If you have Sky TV checkout channel 250. It is a property channel about living abroad and features Spain reguarly.

#13     Jan 24, 2006
  4. Ditch

Ditch

http://www.marbella.com/eng/weather.asp

Bloody cold in the South of Spain during the winter, only place in Europe that has reasonably warm temperatures in the winter are the Canarian Islands.

#14     Jan 24, 2006
  5. richk

richk

buzzy: I will look for some more quiet place , but Malaga region is fine as a whole for me and my family

#15     Jan 24, 2006
  6. English in Marbella is ok. Malaga is a little harder. Coastal towns are always better. I'd like to have a house there, myself.

#16     Jan 24, 2006
  7. Funny you guys should mention Malaga, saw my first Bull Fight there back in 1974, as a guest of the Spanish Air Force.

But I have a friend that is from there, and wants to bring a Forex Seminar to Malaga, if there is trader interest.

He is Spanish and a Citizen of Spain, but speaks English, and we have a great Mentor this is ready to teach.

But wanted to see if any traders would be interested, in a one week course.

PM me if that might be a fit.

#17     Feb 17, 2006
  8. Torrmolenos (sp) was the fun spot though, Disco's all night long, and Beaches like the Gulf Coast of Florida.

#18     Feb 17, 2006
  9. H2O

H2O

Marbella is actually nice (even for families), the place that people are talking about is Puerto Banus (part of Marbella) which is well known as party area :D

I suggest you also have a look at Sotogrande. Lot of Germans, English and other nationalities there. Nice place to live and good amenities.

Prop trading firms can be found in Gibraltar and Marbella.

Hope this helps

#19     Feb 17, 2006
  10. richk

richk

Already moved , my family is satisfied (a lot of sunshine, good temperature). Internet is working. Everything looks fine now.
    So if there are already some traders in this area we can meet for a coffee .....
    Best regards,
    R

#20     Dec 8, 2006