Spain is in a deep, deep recession

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Jun 9, 2008.

1. HAHAHA... TOP SHELP CHIC'S IN MAJORCA?

RIGHT PAL, YOU OBVIOUSLEY LIKE YOUR WOMEN WELL USED AND RUFF AS FUCK.....

#21     Jun 10, 2008
  2. oriol88

oriol88

the euro is not a bad idea, improves european trade. The bad idea was to lend such amount of credits to a low-competitive economy.
    We have been consuming this money and now we have to lower salaries to sell our production and return the loans.

#22     Jun 10, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

You da man :D

European women rule !

#23     Jun 10, 2008
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Hello,

I live in France and I have never seen talks on TV, newspapers, or public debates about coming back to francs. In fact, I discovered on ET the need of europeans to reestablish the former currencies...lol.

However, I know there are debates in Germany about it, but despite its current overpriced value, the euro has been great for us for what I know.

I bet the euro will just get back to 1.40 in 1 year and everybody will forget about it.

#24     Jun 10, 2008
  5. Can't say I disagree :)

[​IMG]

#25     Jun 10, 2008
  6. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

What ? :eek:
    I'm italian, I live in Italy, and I have never seen a "public pasta hall" in my life, could you give me an address in northern Italy, so I can go and check out ? :D

And... middle class what ? You have no idea of what you're talking about, are you ? :D

#26     Jun 10, 2008
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Last time I was in Firenze( 2006 ), I saw one pasta hall next to the Duomo...In fact they used the Duomo as a public pasta hall...

No just kidding, last time I got there, all I saw was incredibly cute brunettes, "galeria dell'officio"( boring ) and salad on pizza( unusual for me ).

#27     Jun 10, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Reminds me of a joke...

Q. What's the difference between white girls and black girls?

A. When a black girl tries on a garment then asks you, "Does this make my ass look big"? You say, "HELL yes!"

#28     Jun 10, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Tens of thousands of truckers are striking over there due to higher fuel costs, its all over the news today.

#29     Jun 10, 2008

10. try spending a day in Pacific Beach (San Diego beach town). Absolutely mind boggling. 90% of the trim here is very fit and extremely hot.

very young however.

#30     Jun 10, 2008