Spain gets manipulated by al-Qaida!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradEStar, Mar 14, 2004.

1. I think this idea already was covered in the muslim Sharia Laws ...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sharia+law

In Nigeria, they wanted to stone a woman who had a child out of wedlock. In Saudi Arabia the frequently decapitate people. Thieves will get their hands cut off.
    So, as you see, quite a large part of the world agrees with you.

In the US, you can get your brain cooked at 5000 volts as well. It does not kill you instantly, because electricity needs to be applied sufficently for cardia arrest, and also needs to pass through the heart.
    (I was doing som e research some time back for my 36 000V wet-sprinkling-water (higher conductivity than only touching metal) electric fence here in Brasil. The problem is that it still is a lethal fence, with a high efficency coil from a car coupled with some switches from indicator lights with a car battery source. I would like to have +3 second pulses as they will make any intruder fall to the ground and become dizzy etc. for around 15+ minutes. My fence still makes the intruder fall to the ground, only he won't get up again.)

#51     Mar 15, 2004
  2. Not to add insult to injury, but I guess there has been some reports of catholic pedophile priests in the US of late ...

And quoting Likud etc. hardly makes it hard to take the arguments serious. Religious extremism is stoopid - period.
    Keep it out of politics, military, economy and public administrations. Practice it in churches, mosques, synagoges, temples and other places of worship. Don't try to 'shaolin' your way out in public.

#52     Mar 15, 2004
  3. It seems that others don't even need to get manipulated by Al Qaida to use them for elections huh see below the creation of "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG)" by government.

http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd1101.html

This column stands foursquare with the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, when he warns that there will be more terrorist attacks against the American people and civilization at large. We know, as does the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, that this statement is an incontrovertible fact, a matter of scientific certainty. And how can we and the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, be so sure that there will be more terrorist attacks against the American people and civilization at large?

Because these attacks will be instigated at the order of the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense.

This astonishing admission was buried deep in a story which was itself submerged by mounds of gray newsprint and glossy underwear ads in last Sunday's Los Angeles Times. There--in an article by military analyst William Arkin, detailing the vast expansion of the secret armies being massed by the former Nixon bureaucrat now lording it over the Pentagon--came the revelation of Rumsfeld's plan to create "a super-Intelligence Support Activity" that will "bring together CIA and military covert action, information warfare, intelligence, and cover and deception."

<font color=red>According to a classified document prepared for Rumsfeld by his Defense Science Board, the new organization--the "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG)"--will carry out secret missions designed to "stimulate reactions" among terrorist groups, <B>provoking them into committing violent acts</B> which would then expose them to "counterattack" by U.S. forces.</font>

In other words--and let's say this plainly, clearly and soberly, so that no one can mistake the intention of Rumsfeld's plan--the United States government is planning to use "cover and deception" and secret military operations to provoke murderous terrorist attacks on innocent people. Let's say it again: Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush and the other members of the unelected regime in Washington plan to deliberately foment the murder of innocent people--your family, your friends, your lovers, you--in order to further their geopolitical ambitions.

#53     Mar 15, 2004
  4. Benett

Benett

Never in history such an insignificant little country, like Israel, has caused so many problems. very simple solution, give up jerusalem, and we all move on, all religiously motivated terrorist groups loose their right to exist and we don't have to deal with this escalating terrorist bs all over the world.

#54     Mar 15, 2004
  5. You are about war! Untill we deal with people like you we will have problems.

Freedom is lost if people like you that believe in violence can continue to preach their shit all over us. Disallow people like you into our country.

You preach violence and war. You teach your kids to hate. You are naive.

You plot against the lives of people who happen to follow Islam. Fuck that type of freedom, that type is illogical. You preach war and you hate them. You want to kill them.

I consider this OT and therefore don't answer. People who are less ignorant might have a clue.

I just think you are extremely ignorant and probably very young. You don't seem to understand that you preach violence. You need to educate yourself.

All this said, I do think that our Western leaders should ask for help from Muslim leaders to take a more public stance against terrorism, which I am positive most of them are willing to do. And fight the others!

#55     Mar 15, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

This isnt about religion.... religion is being used as justification to mold the minds of the young..... I dont think anyone with a decent lifestyle and some mula in the bank would ever consider being the pawn...do you???

#56     Mar 15, 2004
  7. Don't forget that more than 90% of the spanish population was against the government support of the US invading Iraq. Is it possible we witnessed democracy at play in sunday's election ? Was it democracy succeeding or the terrorists succeeding, or maybe both ? Perhaps it was an unevitable election outcome ...

#57     Mar 15, 2004
  8. That may be so, but it will still be an encouragement to al Qaida which is a very bad thing.

m

#58     Mar 15, 2004
  9. So, your conclusion is "out with democracy" and in with "do the opposite of what the enemy/people trying to kill us wants" because "what's bad for the enemy is good for us" ?
    Are you talking as one who might be victimized by terrorists or more in terms of geopolitical or military strategy, where there always are some 'collateral damages' ?
    If explosions started to go off all around you, what would you be voting ? Do you have a "Banzai!" bumper-sticker on your car ?

Just to illustrate the implications of your stance. ;-)

#59     Mar 15, 2004
    #60     Mar 15, 2004