Spain gets manipulated by al-Qaida!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradEStar, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Freedom even when people plot against the lives of people who don't follow Islam? Fuck that type of freedom. That type is illogical. These people preach war and they hate us. They want to kill you. Do you feel free from them, I don't. This religion is bad. Read a summary about Islam and tell me I'm wrong.

#21     Mar 14, 2004
  2. You're joking right, haha. at least i hope so for you! (otherwise you belong in jail)

#22     Mar 14, 2004
  3. NO, I'm very serious. Islam is about war against infidels and brotherhood among Moslems. These people preach violence. You need to educate yourself about Islam.

#23     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Wait, i have a better idea: why don't you steal some dynamite, tape it around your waist and blow yourself up in some islamic town for the good of the rest of the world.

Now I am joking! :mad:

#24     Mar 14, 2004
  5. I have said too much allready, but one last thing to Rosenwood and similar minded people: I say, punish the bad (terrorist-) Muslims real hard and reward the good ones (far majority). that's the way to handle things.

#25     Mar 14, 2004
  6. Are you a Moslem?

#26     Mar 14, 2004
  7. ramora

ramora

I have heard both Jews and Christians condemn violence but have yet to hear a single Islamic leader of any importance condemn the events of 9/11. If this Madrid attack was also from the same al-qaeda swamp scum I also would not look to any Islamic leader to take a stand.

I understand the feelings behind the strong anti-Islamic statement in the previous post.

#27     Mar 14, 2004
  8. Lets keep this civil and continue to exchange ideas in a equitable manor. It is OK if some people feel that all the direct acts of violence that are taught and promoted in the Koran by Mohammad should not be covered as a religious freedom in this country. That is that or any other persons opinion...lets then move on with an exchange of the teaching of the Koran to see if these feelings are based upon reason...that would be my suggestion.

www.johnworldpeace.com/koran2.html is one of many sites a person can find if they do a search on the subject, or if they read the Koran.

#28     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Is any religion based on reason? I would say no.

#29     Mar 14, 2004
  10. An illogical religion that promotes violence seems like a very bad idea.

#30     Mar 14, 2004