Spain gets manipulated by al-Qaida!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradEStar, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Riskarb

PLO/Hamas/Hezbolah are all brothers in arms with al-Qaida, and they all assist one another as previous reports have shown...that is my problem with the PLO/Hamas/Hezbolah groups. I do think Israel needs to find a negotiated peace for their region, but negotiating with the PLO will always be a waste of time.

#11     Mar 14, 2004
  2. ...except that you are wrong. One side deliberately murders civillian targets, while the other does not.

#12     Mar 14, 2004
  3. Yes, I will agree with you on that point... my original post was in response to what I believe to be a flawed analogy.

riskarb

#13     Mar 14, 2004
  4. Banjo

Banjo

#14     Mar 14, 2004
  5. The Germans started it with their f***up of the 1972 Olympic massacre. Shortly after the botched rescue attempt of the Israelis at Furstenfeldbruck Airport, they released the terrorists and chartered a jet to send them back home. Fortunately, Israel tracked down almost every last one of them, God bless 'em.

Our European friends always like to brag about their "relaxed lifestyle." That's about to change -- it's going to get bloodier.

#15     Mar 14, 2004
  6. The cake of appeasement, with frosting I might add, goes to Jimmy Carter and his mishandling of the entire hostage situation in Iran in 1979. That was the most paralyzed executive branch inaction of all times for the U.S. and it took a Presidential election and the change of Presidency to end that debacle. Middle Eastern people to this day still remember our lack of resolve over the 444 day Iranian hostage crisis.

#16     Mar 14, 2004
  7. The US needs to outlaw Islam. Islam is about war and Moslem brotherhood. Until we deal with this religion we will have problems.

Freedom is lost if people that believe in violence can conintue to preach their shit all over us. Disallow Moslems into our country. That is the only way to control them. Let them rot in their enviromentally devastated desert. Fuck them.

#17     Mar 14, 2004
  8. Ouch, if al qaeda says these things about jews and christians, you don't have to return the compliment to a largely peaceloving group of people!

#18     Mar 14, 2004
  9. pspr

pspr

We can't do that. Freedom of religion is what this country was founded on.

However, soon the mid-east oil will be gone and it will sink into the sunset. Possibly quite literally.

#19     Mar 14, 2004
  10. Largely peace loving? I don't think so. The Koran does preach violence and war. Peach loving, are you joking? They teach their kids to hate and be brave for the holy war. Peace loving. Are you, you are naive?

#20     Mar 14, 2004