#space_force

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

And there by taking 'Stopping illegal aliens from entering the US' to a whole new level

3. TRS

TRS

Those war games were too expensive with South Korea, what with those bombers coming from Guam. So let's set up Space Force.

His original thought bubble on Space Force is still good for a giggle.

4. TRS

TRS

He just wants a Space Force so he can take some hooker up there and join the 62 mile high club.

bullmarket79 and Slartibartfast like this.
  5. I have called dibbs on the "Trump Maneuver" this is when out of rocket propellant a "space domain war fighter" uses a mighty fart (trump) to propel himself.

https://www.realclearscience.com/bl...opel_yourself_in_space_by_farting_109249.html

Trump Maneuver they call it.

Smells like manure to me. The thing the retard does not grasp the extraordinary cost and easy lethality of a space battle. We have shied away globally from such ideas for some very well considered reasons. Blinding space based lasers sweeping cities etc. not a nice thing.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and TRS like this.
  6. TRS

TRS

LOL as regards the Trump Rump propulsion system.

The more sobering points as to Space Force and Space Wars are just lost on a one dimensional being like Trump. He'll be watching FOX, expecting plaudits recognizing his visionary and futuristic leadership.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

7. UsualName

UsualName

Space, the final frontier.

I, for one, look forward to warp speed and transporters.

Cuddles and TRS like this.
  8. Trump speed and Trumpsporters?...

Really the guy is an idiot to do this. He probably wants to carve is face on the moon as Mt Rushmore is occupied.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  9. TRS

TRS

Yes, the optics aren't great hot on the heels of the meeting with Kim Jong-Un.

#10     Jun 18, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.