SP500Guru.com - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Joto, May 23, 2005.

1. Joto

Joto

Hi all,

I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience with SP500Guru.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Joto

2. bourbon

bourbon

just another site that takes advantage of the gullible

in my humble opinion

3. Another guru, what do you expect?

I once visited his room. As abusive as others, with results that are as open to interpretation as possible. Avoid...

4. if anything, the fact that the site name includes the word "guru" should markedly increase the fos-factor

(nb fos == Full-Of-Shit).

I mean seriously dude, think about it, no real trader will be offering advice or calling trades through a chatroom/website, whatever. WTF should she/he? Too busy making cashola from trading, not from poor gullible plebs.

Conversely, all the tossers will be promising you holy grails.

And be especially skeptical of the wankers who claim to have near 100% win-loss ratios. In hindsight, anyone can pick tops and bottoms. When challenged of course, they will always find some piss-poor excuse to weasel out of a real-time trading challenge, broker statements (and even there we can have serious fudging with multiple accounts), etc, etc, ... The only thing these dudes can pick is their nose.

ResPeKT.

5. Spot on electron.

Let me guess, the people who he was was abusive to where the ones that challenged the methods/trades, or asked the difficult questions?

Very cheap and common ploy to shut them up.

At least one of those guys should stand up (metaphorically of course) and tell him to "stick it up his clacker".