SP Trader/Mark Roberts Fraud-FBI reports

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stung, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I made a small investment with this hedge fund based on a recommendation from a business associate. I was able to redeem some of my original investment before all of this trouble started. However my father has some money invested as well that he is unable to redeem. I know one other person that invested in this hedge fund. I would be willing to help contact these people. I reported SP Trader to the Illinois, Will County office of the SEC. I don't know if anything is being done.
    Please contact me at my e-mail if you think we can help each other get through this situation.
    johnyy0811@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
    John Young

#11     Aug 1, 2009
  2. :mad:

Very unhappy with the lack of transparency. We too have been asking about our funds (have not yet requested a redemption but planning to do so). We want to know who the auditors are as the ones listed in the original prospectus apparently are nowhere to be found, where can we actually see someone at SP Trader etc. Beyond frustrating and the time has come for action.

#12     Aug 9, 2009
  3. Stung

Stung

Please contact me at douglassmikkelsen@sbcglobal.net and I will tell you all that has been happening with our group of people who have issues with SP Trader. I will also send you a list of people to contact such as the FBI agent we are corresponding with.

Stung

#13     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Stung

Stung

The investigation has now gone international including the FBI, Interpol, BVI, FINMA and Austria courts.

RBS Coutts account is frozen.

"Mark Roberts" is the name of a dead person according to Austrian investigation.

They are not registered in BVI, Switzerland. No actual offices exist.

BEWARE -do your due diligence.

#14     Sep 21, 2009
  5. The total lack of transparency and apparent shuffling, lies and fabrications put forward by SP Trader is maddening, at the very least. All of us, just would like to know where the company really is located, where our $$$ is and when we will receive our redemptions. Email promises and nothing more just does not add up.

#15     Sep 21, 2009
  6. Stung

Stung

If you want to be on my email distribution list to receive updates on the investigation send me your name and email.

#16     Oct 14, 2009
  7. sleop

sleop

I also have funds invested at ST Trader and received Account Statements till July 2010. But since I tried to redeem some funds in August 2010, no emails were answered and I haven't received any more Account Statement nor my money.

I would be greateful if you could tell me how Ican introduce a complaint at the FBI or other official instances.

Kind regards

Sleop

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Here we have how the tacitly criminal mind reasons. probably been avoiding an honest days work all his life.

#18     Mar 7, 2011