SP Trader - Huge returns...anyone invested with them

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Preston Forbes, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Can you post your motive and then get a clue?

TROLL

#11     Feb 7, 2007
  2. First off...thank you for the snide remark.

I'm just very curious since a few colleagues have talked about this fund, and since ET is such a large forum with many many experienced investment individuals...so perhaps some people are out there which have some real opinion or experience with this or a similar firm.

I'm also fairly new on this board, only six months here and this is my first post of this nature...so I thought to see what response I would get by starting it...instead of commenting on open posts.

If you think I have some hidden motives by bringing up this fund or topic...by all means let me congratulate you with your skepticism...I would think the same and always think the same...hence the post.

Thank you

#12     Feb 7, 2007
  3. Your not welcome. Try chasing parked cars to fulfill your need for fun and enjoyment at the expense of ET.

In your TROLL story for ET it seems that you have surrounded yourself with so many friends and colleagues that have either pressed the flesh or put actual money into a Ponzi scheme that you can't fathom a conclusion on who or what this fund is about.

TROLL & SCAM

#13     Feb 7, 2007
  4. Well that seals that off....I got my answer....it sounds like a scam and no one has a clue or will admit to trying them....and you got what you wanted....everyone thinks its a scam as well and you very obviously got your opinions out there.

...and I learned to not post a question this way...next time maybe just trading style and results, and get opinions of a more technical nature...thats what I was really looking for...the whole is it possible and how they might do it in a legal way.

...may this thread fade into history and save an investor in the future.

#14     Feb 7, 2007
  5. Man, I hope you live close to a hospital because it really does sound like you are dumb enough to chase parked cars.

Yep, no one has a clue or is trying them out...not your friend who went to Switzerland or your colleague who has money invested with them.

Go away TROLL

#15     Feb 7, 2007
  6. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Polish Circus performer

:)

#16     Feb 7, 2007
  7. virgin

virgin

Let's get back to topic.

Where is this fund registered and licensed ?

that's the first thing to find out to know
    if they are legit.

Where is the office located ?

I did some research ;

http://www.joewein.de/sw/spam-sp-traderfund-com.htm

A hedge fund with a minimum of only 6250$ ?! never heard of that :eek:

I advise to not "invest" for the moment, will contact them

#17     Feb 7, 2007
  8. virgin

virgin

Preston,

Where did your friends send the money to ?

#18     Feb 8, 2007
  9. #19     Feb 8, 2007
  10. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

#20     Feb 8, 2007