SP Futures Option Trader blog

Discussion in 'Options' started by fm757, May 28, 2008.

1. fm757

fm757

Everyone who finds they need to do a risk analysis of my trading I am looking foward to clicking on the link to your blog with supporting documents.

#21     Jun 1, 2008
  2. Great posts and great thread!

Could you please say a little bit about the probs as well? I think (in addition to other things) in term of the product of the probability of success and the risk/reward ratio (not just the risk/reward ratio). I think that Opt789 have that in mind when he wrote the above post, but it would be great if he could expand on it a little bit more.

#22     Jun 3, 2008
  3. i am shocked at you mico view; especially taking into consideration your enormous experience. you will continue to make those returns as i did; then one day you will get 3 days that the market moves beyond your expectations. your 2 month otm calls will go up in value 3 or 4 times and you will be a deer in headlights. people who have started trading may believe your nonsense; but those of us who have been through it know better.

i am no fan of marverick74 ; but you should read some of his posts regarding your set it and forget it trading:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1263393#post1263393

the facts are that this will happen; so speaking of observing your results is akin to taking someone's remarks out of context as it is done on the news all the time. the inevitable blow up is just as factual as the blog results. when it does happen, will you come back and say we were right?

#23     Jun 4, 2008
  4. fm757

fm757

Sellindex,

This is my personal blog of my trading experiences trading options on the S&P500 futures with statements to backup anything I say or do....remember this is for me to look back at and for no one to piggyback any of my trades. I do not sell anything or ask for money, so give it break already. I am sorry if you blew out your account in the past.

#24     Jun 8, 2008

5. your blog is imo one of the better ones for the obvious reasons. you must be aware many good traders who trade for a living do not need a blog to prove their worth to the et public. i certainly hope that you are not planning on setting up something commercial.

all in am trying to say is; consider fly's and other more directional trades along with the premium selling. i have no plans on showing my statements; but for what's it worth, my options trading accounts total enough to draw a mid six figure income. thats all that matters to me. it did take some nears blow outs to get here. i have no doubt if you stick with what you are doing; you will be trading more in line with people like me, optioncoach, mav, etc..

#25     Jun 8, 2008
  6. fm757

fm757

Well, thanks for the compliment on the Blog.

Oh, I thought all good traders had a blog. I must have been misinformed. Thank you for clearing that up.

You make me laugh. You remind me of a religious cult, where the members go spread the word that if you don't come around and think and do it our way you are going to hell. Who are you say you have no doubt that any trader will come around to your way.

I don't know, but it seems that you have a littlle bit of trading experience so I am sure you are aware that there are many different styles of trading and that many can not succeed at what others have succeeded in doing. Do you think that there might be a possibility you fall into that category?

Visit my Blog:
    http://spfuturesoptiontrader.blogspot.com/

#26     Jun 8, 2008
  7. lolz ... :D

#27     Jun 8, 2008
  8. i think i am sorry i ever tried to help. you are making money, who am i to mess with that! long vol is for suckers anyway. unbound away!

#28     Jun 8, 2008
  9. lol…what was your previous ET’s handle? U know , the one you used before last blowup by selling premo ?

#29     Jun 8, 2008
  10. iv; i never blew up. i did have a big dd. since then i have done amazingly well with good directional stuff in addition to spreads. lets just say, you, and some other ft types helped me; all i was trying to do was help another. i bet it will not take long to figure me out. just keep it between us when you do. :cool:

#30     Jun 8, 2008