SP E-mini trading diary

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Melz500, May 1, 2003.

1. Started reading this diary and almost fell asleep. How many trades did you do, why did you buy or sell ? Without these details it is just dry statistics. I would like to learn something from your experience.

#51     May 22, 2003
  2. Melz500

Melz500 Guest

Weekly Summary and Monthly Summary

Profit and Loss for the week: +31.75 points/contract

Profit and Loss for current month: +19.25 points/contract

I will give a little more insight as to how I trade latter on, maybe at the end of the month. At the moment I don’t have the time to go into it. If you are looking for entry and exit points they will not be disclosed.

#52     May 23, 2003
  3. look only 20 points this month?? i avg that in ONE day. if it wasnt for this week youd be bleedin red. so get off your high horse. and don't give us no attitude. you wanna mass. r. bait.. do it in private i could care less what your doing:-/

#53     May 23, 2003
  4. Melz500

Melz500 Guest

LongShot: You are a truly amazing individual. Averaging 20 points per day with one S&P e-mini contract. You must make in excess of 800 plus points per month.

I will let others judge the credibility of your statement.

If you don't care what I have to say you are most welcome not to enter this thread. After all it is your choice.

Thanks for your insightful comments.

#54     May 23, 2003
  5. Another great 20 point day, LongShit? Sounds like that. How about trying some meditation instead of snapping at your fellow trader just because he is doing better than you? You cannot afford a good shrink or what? Even making 20 pts a day?

#55     May 23, 2003
  6. Pot, meet Mr. kettle.....

no offense Melz, but simply posting results with no insight or explanation isnt very insightful either..

#56     May 24, 2003
  7. I come back from a nice meditative vacation from the markets only to find this #$%&! melz still posting completely worthless results about a system which we know nothing about, promising newbies to "stick around" they "might learn something." The only thing I have learned from this journal was I didn't take a vacation long enough to withstand Melz' impending blowout.

You are like a whipping boy for the elite trader community now. Enjoy your stay, please wear a cup, it could be a bumpy and painful ride if you don't start putting up some content here.

Saki,
    who forgot what the ignore button does again...:eek:

#57     May 25, 2003
  8. Melz500

Melz500 Guest

Sakionohito:

Here is what you said in another thread:

Here is a lesson for you….Don’t trade when you cannot afford to lose.

You must be trading scared if you are “one stupid trade way from being a full time teacher again”. At least you have one thing going for you…you can always go back to teaching.

Meditation is supposed to centre the mind, body and soul but I see it hasn't worked for you because you seem frustrated and annoyed by this little thread. Maybe you need to go on another 2 week meditative vacation and block out all thoughts of this trading journal, however, a cheaper alternative is just to ignore it.

There you go, you have learned two things from me today and best of all the advice was free.

#58     May 26, 2003
  9. Melz500

Melz500 Guest

One trade today

Trade 1: Long profit/loss: +10.00 points/contract

#59     May 27, 2003
  10. Thank you again. Very informative. I find your diary a fountain of knowledge. All this for free, I can not get over it.

Hitman where are you ? Take over this thread, did you nail that dream of yours ? Did you buy that apartment ?

:p

#60     May 27, 2003