SP 500 tommorow direction.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Walther, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Please let me subscribe for the $5.00 a day you quoted. I will become a millionaire, possibly like yourself, following your time warp method. Are you sure that your time method doesn't correlate with the moon phases and what is being served for lunch at the NYSE member's chow hall?

Where do I send the subscription information? I don't want any special consideration becase I'm just a feeble member of the EliteTrader website.

#51     Dec 3, 2003
  2. All I got for now is 11:55, which can easily spill into usual 12:10
    trade and then 13:55 ish which should be a bottom .
    No clues ,just hard science,lol.
    Walter

#52     Dec 3, 2003
  3. Feeble, no doubt. No moon, no Gann, no Fibo .
    When you amass 100.00US, send it to Baron for safekeeping and I will supply you with 20 days of Trading Times. Baron can donate money to a charity of his choice.
    Fair enough ?

#53     Dec 3, 2003
  4. acrary

acrary

Thanks, my models indicate a large range today with the market ending not far from the open. If they're going to be right I guess it's going to be a wild afternoon.

#54     Dec 3, 2003
  5. Yep,
    I think that shorts will get wedgie..
    Right now it looks like 14:00 bottom at yesterday's high . I know that December markets are like a weather in the mountains, so I am not fixed on that too much.

#55     Dec 3, 2003
  6. acrary

acrary

Looks like it's taking a pause before going up some more at your 11:55 time. I'm expecting a move to 1077 - 1078 and then a big drop this afternoon. Maybe a turn around 14:00?

#56     Dec 3, 2003
  7. Mecro

Mecro

Dude you are in complete denial. Every freaking time you post, you are ALWAYS proved wrong and every freaking time you try to defend yourself completely twisting the truth and abstaining to comment on any faults that are pointed out. Even this post was proved wrong again, right after you posted.

Do you read the responses that critisize you and clearly point out that you were wrong? I mean I do not even need to argue with you, just read any thread you have started because in each one you were proved wrong and clearly pointed out why.

So please explain how I am a loser because I am simply pointing out the truth? Maybe I am a loser because I do not waste any money on your bullshit convergence and reversals that never happen, and instead just trade what I trade and make damn consistent money day after day.

What are you mad that noone wants to pay you crap for your bullshit system? I mean it's obvious you do not trade any of your own money because if you did you wouldnt be able to afford the computer ur using to post your crap.

#57     Dec 3, 2003
  8. You might be right, I was expecting little top around 12:00 with drop possibly to 5 day trendline. As of now I am still sticking with 14:00 bottom with push to 76 afterwards, This noon sleepy time makes 78 not so likely , IMO.

#58     Dec 3, 2003
  9. Simple question : was I correct about today's opening price
    action ? Yes or no.

Dbphony x already made ass of herself, now is your turn.
    Just answer Yes or no ..

#59     Dec 3, 2003
  10. acrary

acrary

Doubled up my position at 72.75. Averaged in at 70.125. I like 70.25 for a stop so if it's hit...no loss. Otherwise I'll re-eval when we're up over 75.00.

#60     Dec 3, 2003