SP 500 tommorow direction.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Walther, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Tomorrow was the only faux pas I've seen -- "morun" is not French for moron, correct? Sarcasm, or are you a morun?

BTW, the S. of France ain't what it used to be -- the Hotel Martinez was a sewer last time I stayed there -- you can have it...

;-)
    arb.

je suis fini

#41     Dec 2, 2003
  2. Don't blame him sanity, he's obviously suffered a stoning in the south of france once or twice before, hence the poor spelling. hehe:D

#42     Dec 2, 2003
  3. Agreed .....but still don't like you. :)

We are in overbought territory plus individual stock scans show topping.

Michael B.

#43     Dec 3, 2003
  4. Let me see, I was 20 min off of actual daily high ( predicted one day ahead ) and you could not see it .
    Go check that big L on your forehead. Yep , still there and will be there for rest of your life.

#44     Dec 3, 2003
  5. Sorry about your family...

#45     Dec 3, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

All of which you changed, in advance. Read your own posts, Walter.

#46     Dec 3, 2003

7. LMAO :D

#47     Dec 3, 2003
  8. acrary

acrary

Walter, do you have a time for today? I'm looking for a reversal either now or after yesterday's low is taken out. Any clues?

#48     Dec 3, 2003
  9. Well, any comments from blind puppies group ?
    According to charts everything went exactly as predicted.

According to L mecro, db phony x and bruto It went in opposite direction.

#49     Dec 3, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Now, Walter, that reading disability is giving you trouble again. Scroll back, you poor thing, and you'll note that I said the NQ was going to go up. Which it did. But if you read any threads other than your own, you'll note in the Trend thread that I shorted at the top. Are you still waiting for a reversal?

#50     Dec 3, 2003