SP 500 tommorow direction.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Walther, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Ditch

Ditch

Hey Walther,

Subscribe to this Mohan fellow, he'll teach you how to make correct market calls.:D

#21     Dec 2, 2003
  2. according to my new method It will be up after opening, if opening is close to today's close . It could gap up , then everybody for himself, in dbphony x case, for herself .
    Walter

#22     Dec 2, 2003
  3. Great job Walther. Kudos to your random time machine and your Ego too. Now, just how are you going to package this random stuff to make non-random commitments from people to be suckered into buying?

Are you going to be running a Christmas special/discount?

Where do I sign up?

#23     Dec 2, 2003
  4. Ditch

Ditch

See, you're sounding like Mohan already.:p

#24     Dec 2, 2003
  5. Mecro

Mecro

I have abstained from posting on your other threads in consideration that maybe other ET members were not giving you a chance.

But in reality, you just straight out suck. You have been wrong EVERY time you posted, even when you were completely vague.

Stop trying to defend yourself and accept the fact that you simply suck. Then, you can maybe start on developing a successful system. Have to admit to the problem first.

#25     Dec 2, 2003
  6. I am much better in predicting trades ahead of time then anybody else on this forum, why do you think I need to learn from somebody else ? Who is that Mohan ?

#26     Dec 2, 2003
  7. Ditch

Ditch

"Mohan is a private trader and the editor of the Day Traders Action "Morning Call and Briefing" daily e-newsletter. After trading the S&P500 for over a decade he launched the daily e-newsletter to combine exact, unhedged, and highly accurate market directional calls with training in S&P trading setups, in-depth commentary on how to read the market each day, and all important psychological coaching to stay on the right side of the market. In only 3 months of operation the "Morning Call and Briefing" is being called "Unparalleled in the S&P500 futures industry" by long time experienced traders and has subscribers that are hedge fund managers, managers of large international derivatives, 20 year+ experienced futures brokers as well as private intermediate traders and beginners looking to start a career in S&P500 futures trading. He has written several articles published in financial trade papers which are posted on the Day Traders Action site and his service is refreshingly one of the lowest cost annual services in the industry. "

#27     Dec 2, 2003
  8. Ditch

Ditch

Mohan is NEVER wrong! He's the best in the business!:D

#28     Dec 2, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Every time Walter posts this nonsense, MrMarket looks better and better :cool:

#29     Dec 2, 2003
  10. There's your starting point Walther. You are much better than him!! Even so, just to get those first few subscribers, I think that you should undercut his prices by 50%. Money in the bank. Just a simple newsletter that's all.

So how much are you going to charge me, a non institutional player for your service?

#30     Dec 2, 2003