SP 500 bottom in ? Baron , notice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 4, 2003.

1. No , I said that I will open account with ET sponsoring broker.
    Applying your logic, when you say " I will go on vacation," does it mean that you never went on vacation before ?
    You are, of course , welcome to accept my trading challenge but I do not think that you have a balls to do it.

#41     Dec 6, 2003
  2. you're too funny Walther.LOL

#42     Dec 6, 2003
  3. pspr

pspr

No, but it means you are NOT on vacation now or you are not trading now. I trade the ES every trading day. How about you?

#43     Dec 6, 2003
  4. The funny part is that he has no clue about it.

#44     Dec 6, 2003
  5. Just go to the "ET" chatroom all of next week and post all of your trading activities realtime for all to see...so simple. If you conduct Position Trades that carry over until the next week, then just come back on the following Monday and continue your realtime trade postings. This way you can SHOW how you trade and not TALK about how you trade. Makes sense to me...what does everyone think?

Chris

BTW, Walter I do not know how to explain very well how I trade to other people, but in a realtime chatroom then things start to make sense to people watching...actions always speak louder than words!

#45     Dec 6, 2003
  6. when I ask walter to continue this highly educational thread. Right now, this is the main source of laughter in my otherwise quiet world. Please walter, entertain us this week!

#46     Dec 7, 2003