SP 500 bottom in ? Baron , notice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 4, 2003.

1. pspr

pspr

You are saying you don't have a trading account now, Walther??

#31     Dec 5, 2003
  2. gms

gms

And why would they do that?

#32     Dec 5, 2003
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Hahahaha

I would love to see this happen. I mean it's already obvious that Walther does not have a trading account.

Walther, you cannot even post any of your actual real life trades. You have been asked numerous times to do so and in response you claim to be too esoteric to do so. Yet you keep coming back and posting your strategy over and over and bashing anyone who criticizes it.

I've read quite a lot of your threads and only posted in the last two. At first I thought you had something good, yet I could not find anything worthwhile when looking back on charts. Eventually I noticed that all the criticisms had valid points, to which you could only respond with juvenile insults.

Go ahead and call me a loser again, since you cannot even post a semi-intelligent response.

#33     Dec 5, 2003
  4. Maybe you should give it up before embarrassing yourself further.

You don't know how to trade. That inability, in and of itself, is neither a sin nor a crime. But what you are doing here is beyond merely pretending, isn't it? By your own admission you have sold a lot of your materials through this venue. I'll give you two words to think about: "fraudulent solicitation".

You are operating in a highly regulated industry involving more than one agency. Not that I'm giving anyone ideas, but it only takes one customer of yours who feels ripped off to set the investigatory arms of these agencies in motion.

Judging by the quality of your posts, it might be good to have a friendly refund policy. Just an opinion, of course.

#34     Dec 5, 2003
  5. Plop

Plop

I find that we have to do that trading contest!!

Then we know it directly.

Let the game starts!

#35     Dec 5, 2003
  6. kowboy

kowboy

Thanks to Macal425, Lindq, Bruto and the rest of you.

If Walther is trolling for prospects on ET and can't post his trades in realtime or or doesn't have a trading account or doesn't have a website, he should go away.

I feel that anyone on ET that is looking to sell a system should be required to post real trades, either here or on his own website.

#36     Dec 5, 2003
  7. I do not know why some pople enjoy fabricating lies,
    Lindq posted that he knows someone from ET who paid me 1600 buck for a course but he knows very well that such person does not exist . Why would he do that ? Ask him.
    I have proposed trading challenge to Icarus and you can see what kind of responses that generated. He could have stepped to the plate but instead he soiled his pants. And those are the people who are criticizing me ?
    Thanks,
    Walter

#37     Dec 6, 2003
  8. On Monday I will start selecting ET sponsoring broker to open 10K trading account.
    All of you who said I cannot trade are hereby challenged to do the same.
    You will get one month head start and we will trade for 6 months and see who is talking and who is walking.
    Walter

#38     Dec 6, 2003
  9. Your too funny Walther. My vote is that you take your $10,000 and go get yourself a website. You have money to trade, but are too cheap to get a website.

Surely with a course offered at $1950 and 10k sitting around, you can do this? I have faith in you - go get your own website.

#39     Dec 6, 2003
  10. Walther, I hope you keep posting. You've given me and the others a bunch of laughs.

Just a thought.

#40     Dec 6, 2003