SP 500 bottom in ? Baron , notice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 4, 2003.

1. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Rather than fighting over a course that is not even supposed to be mentioned per the member rules, why don't we discuss the chart from yesterday. Perhaps that will lead to more charts with projections and realtime followthrough to put the issue to rest.

The chart showed a projected turning point at 2:45ish ET. The low of the day came at 2:39 and an intermediate high came around 2:49. I would like to know how Walter traded it (perhaps with a chart to back up the trade) and some explanation as to how to trade that within the "20 minute window" that he recommends. Both turns came within 20 minutes of the projection (along with a second low), and the low is obviously the better trade only in hindsight. My problem with projections of any kind is that they are often great after the fact but difficult to trade on the hard right edge of the chart.

Seems like everyone would get more out of that than trading jabs.

Anyway, here is a chart (in central time) of the 20 minute window of yesterday's projection time in the previous chart. Potential turns are marked, which shows how difficult it could be to trade.

#21     Dec 5, 2003
  2. Plop

Plop

Hahaaha I have never signed a nondisclosure agreement!

Short of cash? It was the first time that I have sent you money by money order, so I only wanted to be sure that I should receive your course. In te beginning you even thought that I should order your full course, so you don't have to say that you made "a special CCI course"!

$1950?? You have increased your price :)

Greetz

#22     Dec 5, 2003
  3. lindq

lindq

Plop, how did you become aware that there was a course being offered?

#23     Dec 5, 2003
  4. Plop

Plop

Lindq,

I really believed that his method worked, certainly when I read his good comments that he was right on time with his trading times. So I sent him a PM to know more about his method.

But again, in real time it is more difficult to trade his method. It is a divergence method. And when do you enter a trade when you use divergence? Right, when the next candle opens lower/higher than the previous one. It's not like the MA's, when you wait till you see a MA cross.

Afterwards is always easier to mention which (big) move you had to take (and which not), but when you look carefully (in real time) it's very hard to do. So in my opinion, there are better methods than Walter's....

#24     Dec 5, 2003
  5. lindq

lindq

Okay. I asked, because Walther has called me - and others - LIARS CHEATS AND FRAUDS because we suggested that he was offering his course to ET members, and taking money for his system recommendations.

Your experience seems to be that this is precisely the case, and we were correct in our assumptions.

We should all expect to now receive an apology from Walther, if he is at all a gentleman.

The issue is not whether his system works, but whether he should be divulging his commercial interest when he posts information here.

#25     Dec 5, 2003
    #26     Dec 5, 2003
  7. It was always 1,950 and you are short of cash and always will be. If you think that my course is bad, why did you asked for demo last Friday ?
    Get better,

#27     Dec 5, 2003
  8. You are correct, Time projection cannot be traded on its own . Time projection is only part of my method , I will send you chart after close .

#28     Dec 5, 2003
  9. You are amusing and your antics are good for a chuckle or two. But what could you possibly offer that would be worth $1,950? You've shown time and again you don't know how to trade.

Perhaps the better question is who would be fool enough to not see through your bullshit and pay you money? If you've made misrepresentations about your method or results, or promises of success to buyers, you could potentially be in some trouble.

Do yourself and the gullible a favor. Get a job instead of looking for suckers on a message board. Trading obviously isn't for you.

#29     Dec 5, 2003
  10. Looks like you already know everything there is to know about trading and you are convinced that I cannot trade . Well , how about little trading contest ?
    I will open 10K account with one of the ET sponsoring brokers and you do the same By end of the year. I will give you one month head start and will trade till July . Then we will see who can and cannot trade.
    Just an opinion, you do not even have a trading account .

#30     Dec 5, 2003