SP 500 bottom in ? Baron , notice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Dec 4, 2003.

1. gms

gms

You're saying that there's a conspiracy?

#11     Dec 4, 2003
  2. lindq

lindq

Posted by ET Member Plop:

(BEGIN POST)

09-25-03 11:08 AM

Walther gives courses and asks money for it.

I have interrupted the course because I have many doubts about his strategy/method. If you follow the full course, you pay $1600.

To Walther: Why don't you post your buy or sell signals realtime for a copple of weeks, like many others? This is the ideal proof you can give to show if it works or not....
    I already asked this many times but he refuse every time.

(END POST)

#12     Dec 4, 2003
  3. Maybe the person who took your course or who paid you $1600 for whatever you happened to be offering wasn't an ET member?

Is that how we are to get around your verbage?

So someone did pay for your course, $1600, etc. - true or false?

#13     Dec 4, 2003
  4. False .
    Story was fabricated by DB phony x and Lindq .
    How about that ?
    Lets not talk about garbage though .

#14     Dec 4, 2003
  5. Plop

Plop

Wowowow, now I have to say something.

I am an ET member and I followed Walther's course partially.

Pls look at my post I have ever made: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22550

Let me repeat my thoughts about his method: he gave me some trading times, 1 day in advance. The disadvantage is that you have to incalculate 15 till 20 min before you can see a buy or sell signal.
    Sometimes you have a signal right on time, so people think they have to take position. Mostly this is only a very small move (only 1 or 2p ndx), but many times this is followed by a bigger move. But that's too late of course... (don't forget that you always must have divergence!!) Walter says that this is possible due to the 20min rule. So he is always on the right side...

However, his method can work, but there are better methods findable. Walther's signals are rather small (few points). If you have a losing trade, it's hard to become green again, due to the small profits of course.

What I don't understand is that Walther does not post his trades real time for some days. That's the perfect proof you can give! (You can have Walther's trading signals on real time base but you have to pay for...)

Finally i want to say that I was so interested in his course that I have ordered it (last summer). After paying $400 (the first advance) I received the first 15pages of his course. Immediately I saw that his method was based on the CCI and Price divergences. And that's really all. How to predict his Trading Times, that I don't know, that was of course for the end of the course :) The full course costs $1600....

I hope I was clear a little bit. If not, let me know!

Greetz

#15     Dec 4, 2003
    #16     Dec 5, 2003
  7. I don't know why you guys are dissin' Walter. I bought his product, and I noticed immediate results - weight loss, toning of my upper body, better stamina.

I tried pills, exercise, and odd looking machines - nothing else ever worked.

Walter, you have my vote.

:D

#17     Dec 5, 2003
  8. I do not think so, just a bunch of losers manufacturing false stories and others knowingly using these false stories as factual.

#18     Dec 5, 2003
  9. pspr

pspr

False stories? It seems Plop did pay you for some of your method and instruction by your own admission.

#19     Dec 5, 2003
  10. The full course costs $1600....

My course cost 1,950

First of all, you never ordered my course, you were short on money so I designed simple trading method for you comparable with your skills and bare minimum size account .You paid me 345.00 for CCI method ( 25 pages with charts and examples of recent trade setups ) and 2 weeks of online tutoring. You never seen my course materials.

You know Walther, somewhere down the road you have collected a nice bundle of cash for your junk. Can you take some of that wad of cash a buy a website? A domain name? If you have tons of charts to post, possibly giving live trade scenarios, don't you think that it would be in your interest to promote these on a seperate website?

Of course, it is so much easier to troll here for newbies and use someone else's dime for promotion and marketing for worthless, change monthly, retrospective junk.

$1950...give me a break....

#20     Dec 5, 2003