Soymeal/Beanoil spread

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by GiantHogweed, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Pita

Pita

The CME membership is AIP (Asia Pacific Incentive Program) and we work together with a clearing firm. Which one it is and what conditions we have I am not going to tell. No seat.

#31     Apr 27, 2011
  2. So in other words, you are not a member of the CME. If you can't walk out on the floor at the CME and put on a trade, your "membership" means squat.

#32     Apr 27, 2011
  3. Pita

Pita

and so what? Thought one must be able to trade rather than being allowed to dance in order to make money.
    Anyway I am not going to argue with you again as apparently you are the more respected talker and I did already put enough shame on myself, thanks.

#33     Apr 27, 2011
  4. You don't get it at all, not at all. I'm not the more respected talker, just the more respected trader. I am pretty well known and if you look around you'll see what I mean. Your Achilles Heel was that you asked for a freebie on information while stating that you were a primary FX dealer, a CME Member, and a hedge fund manager. That in itself was your personal hemlock. Even small time traders with $50K in their accounts have data that they pay for.

#34     Apr 27, 2011
  5. Pita

Pita

I did not know that you are a respected trader, never heard anything about you but I also don't know any other respected traders. What I got from you in your first post was a cynical reply and that already showed from the very beginning what you are. You have an ego problem that's for sure but who in this profession hasn't. If you would be so sure about yourself you would not come back to argue but you did because wanted to show to the boys how superior (you think) you are while the real motivation behind is just your fear that there could be somebody thinking otherwise.
    I am all what I stated. FX Prime, CME Membership (when you have a membership contract you are a member, no?) and HF Manager. You on the other hand are nothing to me, well at least not a respected trader.

#35     Apr 27, 2011
  6. Don't forget, you are also an alcoholic.

#36     Apr 27, 2011
  7. Pita

Pita

maybe but how does it come that there is anything you believe what I said? I am sober today by the way:p

#37     Apr 27, 2011
  8. Good for you on being sober. I frankly don't care whether you believe a word of what I say or not. I do worry about your investors as I have seen what the ravages of alcoholism does to ones trading. I also feel sorry for your family, of which you probably have given great shame.

#38     Apr 27, 2011
  9. Pita

Pita

I did give shame on my family? What are you talking about you sick old fart?

#39     Apr 27, 2011
  10. Ahh calling names....here we go again.

#40     Apr 27, 2011