Soymeal/Beanoil spread

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by GiantHogweed, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Would the two of you please "get a motel room" and finish this. :( :mad:

#21     Apr 21, 2011
  2. Pita

Pita

hehehe, wanna finish it here with that comedian. But he has no balls only seats where he can park his asshole.

#22     Apr 21, 2011
  3. Pita, I'm done with you............Loser.

#23     Apr 21, 2011
  4. You lost your "dignity" back on page-3 of the thread. :(

#24     Apr 21, 2011
  5. Pita

Pita

and then? you are the angry one now, hehehe.

#25     Apr 21, 2011
  6. Pita

Pita

yeah, I'll pick it up again no worries but hardly one gets confronted with masters of the trading universe:p

#26     Apr 21, 2011
  7. Blotto

Blotto

Well said Sir.

For your edification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bonfire_of_the_Vanities

Can we please have some civility. In the first place, it simply isn't becoming to conduct oneself in such a rude and ignorant manner. Secondly, some of us here appreciate the insights provided by our elders and betters and would rather they were not abused for their generosity. (perhaps take the time to research the pedigree of the man you have insulted)

Pita, it is down to every individual to choose their own level of conduct. You are responsible for yours and the way you treat others is a window into how you view yourself and your place in the world. If you were to make a sincere effort to do better it would carry you far, and benefit others who interact with you.

The only people who will be amused or impressed by your conduct aren't worth knowing, and the decent folk here can only look on with a mixture of pity and wry amusement.

#27     Apr 26, 2011
  8. Pita

Pita

Did read all back and you are right. I did let myself go as I did many times in my life and I want to sincerely apologize to everyone who did post and read here. There is actually no excuse to my behavior (except that I was drinking as I often do) but at least I want to clarify where those high emotions are derived from.
    I have been trading since about 15 years (am 41 now) and dedicated all my life to it which when I look at it now was a big mistake. I cannot leave it anymore because it is the only thing that I can. My striving for career, money and independence made me money but it did cost me my family and my spirit, the latter as you say is easy to spot.
    Other things that I stated are true, I am Forex prime broker and asset manager in a Southeast Asian country and I have CME membership as well. But more important is I am sorry.

In case somebody interested I did find a source to draw the charts I was asking for in the first place.

http://www.mfglobalfutures.com/reso...AN&org=com&crea=Y&sprd=Y&button=Create+Spread

Pita

#28     Apr 27, 2011
  9. emg

emg

I am curious. What is the name of your hedge fund. I have never met a broker or a hedge fund broker uses free data charting to trade their minimum $5 million book.

#29     Apr 27, 2011
  10. As a member of the CME you know that you are entitled to all of their data for free, and that includes streaming quotes and a platform used by members. Unless you are not a member and just a broker who filled out a CME membership form when you went to get your Series 3. If you really are a CME member, do you lease a seat or if not, what did you pay for your seat and when did you get it?

#30     Apr 27, 2011