Soymeal/Beanoil spread

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by GiantHogweed, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Pita

Pita

wanna compare our trading you clown?

#11     Apr 21, 2011
  2. Sure, be glad to. You can find me over at http://masteroftheuniverse.wordpress.com I own seats on exchanges and have 35 years in the business. What about you, the guy who can't even afford to pay for a good data feed and need free, delayed info....what a laugh. You probably spread 5000 bushels and think you're a stud.

#12     Apr 21, 2011
  3. Pita

Pita

hehehe, ok thread is spoiled anyway. Why not tell me just one market where I don't kick your ass you little wanker?

#13     Apr 21, 2011
  4. I will hand it to you that you are a funny little person and have made me chuckle. I figure a little guy like you has a need to be a winner and I'll let you have this one as I will treat you much better than the market. Enjoy your victory.

#14     Apr 21, 2011
  5. Pita

Pita

come on, are you a pussy or what? I have a little hedge fund and forex prime brokerage that's all so you as a 35 year veteran should not be scared unless you really are a wanker, are you?

#15     Apr 21, 2011
  6. Sure you do...everyone on ET tells the truth. Your banker is probably the Bank of Milton Bradley and your boss is probably Milton Drysdale. Your palpable anger says more about you than you could ever imagine. Your strong invective suggests that you have lost already and you don't even realize it. But go ahead, have your little win courtesy of me...You need it more than I do, even if it is only on ET.

#16     Apr 21, 2011
  7. Pita

Pita

I am not angry at you just about what you say without knowing the purpose of the question nor the background of the person asking. I have a contract with CME and Prime Brokerage with a bank in Hong Kong. Running a hedge fund and trade many markets. And again why instead of trying to read my psychological shape you are not swinging your ass into the arena? Don't know how to trade? I have the same or even better conditions for executing than you so it's not unfair if you think your exchange seats provide an advantage over a little boy trading from daddy's computer.

#17     Apr 21, 2011
  8. Yes you might have/do all this stuff, but you're avoiding the fact that you came here asking for a free data provider, which speaks volumes about who and what you are. I'm glad you have a contract with someone at the CME...still it's not quite like having a CME membership yourself. But then again if you need free delayed data, you can't be very good and little hedge funds....what is it a $100 dollar account at a forex bucket shop? You are so funny little person.

#18     Apr 21, 2011
  9. Pita

Pita

come on, you have so many years on your shoulders and still arguing with funny little persons like me on ET? I think you have been just a talker all your life long and that will never change.
    But it's ok to resign when you don't feel fit enough or when the balls don't work anymore.

#19     Apr 21, 2011
  10. Hey buckaroo, according to Urbandictionary you are either a pain in the ass or a vagina. Which one are you? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PITA

You have nice spin though, telling me I don't work or trade while you never addressed the fact that you're cruising for free quotes because you're a self described "Small hedge fund." LOL!!!

#20     Apr 21, 2011