Soybean Complex Rally

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Shagi, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Shagi

Shagi

We will be taking aggressive ZL long positions tomorrow on the open as the soybean complex takes off with an ooomph. Stay Tuned :D

2. Shagi

Shagi

We will also be taking long & long term positions in the soy elephant contract. Whilst we dont use fundamentals we are happy for ongoing Chinese shenanigans with the Argentina crop.

• zs.png
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
  3. ess1096

ess1096

You only see the bottoms in the consolidation pattern you posted? One might say your chart also shows four tops.

[​IMG]

4. caroy

caroy

I like your call and hope its dead on. Have been long SN @ 960 and enjoyed the bullish close today.

5. Shagi

Shagi

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - I guess thats the difference yeh:p

6. ess1096

ess1096

So true.

Good luck.:)

7. Shagi

Shagi

Out of ZL - small loss- GoldmanS debacle is BSsing all over all markets - but ZS holding strong - though some fanatstic opportunities fell on the way today on strong trending markets like Palladium/Platinum & Ausssie Dollar

8. Shagi

Shagi

I will be paying close attention to the dollar tommorrow which could lead to an inverse rally in commodities as dollar appears finished. That could be IT for DX in the near term. How crazy can things get Aussie paying 4.5% and yet dollar gains???

9. caroy

caroy

I like beans rallying into the close. Looks like beans could really run.

10. Shagi

Shagi

Brazil bumper soy harvest huh so where are we on price?

#10     May 2, 2010