South Korea v. U.S. Response

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Interesting article with a few nuggets on how South Korea and Washington State got their first cases around the same time but South Korea acted faster and more coordinated to address this without needing an entire shutdown and how slow U.S. was to react until it got out of hand.

And before you think I post this article to ONLY highlight criticism of Trump (who is in charge of the federal government), lets not forget this golden nugget from Pelosi and Dems:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was out in San Francisco's Chinatown in late February encouraging people to go out in public and spend money at local businesses despite concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus.

Then recently said "Pelosi attacked Trump over the weekend for not doing more to combat the spread of the virus."

South Korea did not have two parties fighting like bitches in the middle of the street while the rest of the world went to work. South Korea now has like 91 new cases in a country of 50 million I believe the article said?

And before half of you come in and point out the Dems are at fault and the other half come in and say Trump is at fault, you are just proving my point

What I get from the article why we are in this situation and Asia is getting ready to restart things after things started to go bad in January is we would rather win a political argument (Dems blaming Trump nonstop, Trump bragging about ratings of a press conference).

If we stopped this fucktardedness we would have to endure a 4 to 6 week shutdown of sorts and that is it, and one or two aid packages to help out the consumer sectors affected. The bill should have been less than 2.2 trillion when you strip away the political pork.