South Florida--WORLD WIDE FRAUD CAPITAL

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Excellent Commentary.............

The money press...the creation of more currency guarantees higher valuations in the future for fixed assets such as real estate....

What one must do is to be cognizant of what causes the ebb and flow of appraisal valuations...and to be ready to play a ten year game.....maybe a bit more ...maybe a bit less.....

But make no mistake .....the government taxes....sells debt....and prints money....

And when one can recognize a downward exuberance in prices....one must be ready to play the game....

#31     Mar 20, 2007
  2. Everytime i'm going to PM you something unexpected comes up. Let's shoot for Friday. I'll PM you my #.

#32     Mar 20, 2007
  3. Increased crime is often a nasty side effect of gentrified areas. A lot of yuppies with more money than sense are potential marks now a days.

#33     Mar 20, 2007
  4. #34     Mar 20, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

as a youngster in Coral Gables high school I used to have a friend that owned 4 units in grove ilse...to make a long story short..they used to hate us. We terrorized the place by throwing water balloons, going crazy during school days in the pool with all our peeps, taking keys from the valet when they werent looking and going for a ride in the cars ( they never caught on to this one)...this was when i was like 15...yeah baby..the good ole days

#35     Mar 20, 2007
  6. Milles

Milles

As one who lived in south Florida From 1967 Till 2001 South Florida is not a Good Place To Bring up Children.
    Most of my family Live down there they complaint about Property
    Tax's, House Insurance, And traffic .
    But They won't Move.
    Don't Miss The the place at all Only family,I live in northern KENTUCKY

#36     Mar 20, 2007
  7. We're Number One

We're Number One

We're Number One

Latest headlines (really):

AK 47's choice assault rifles for local gangs.

Local 20 year old High School student shot in drive by (I thought they threw you out at 19

Martin County Coke Network Busted

The rest of you pussys aren't even trying. Top seed, yeah.

The AK 47 thing killed me :) Like, they brought in salesman for the M16 the Belgian Rifle, the Brits, and tested everything out.

Juan, here, liked the penetrating power and rate of fire the AK 47 offered. Also, the 47 fired under all conditions. "Like, I donn wan 2 kleen it mang, I jutz wan 2 choot it."

#37     Mar 20, 2007
  8. Pretty much sounds like any other large Metro area.

#38     Mar 20, 2007
  9. ybfjax

ybfjax

Yeah.

#39     Mar 20, 2007
  10. I'm another NYC transplant living in Boca with a young family and I don't get the bashing either. We've been here 5 years and can't believe how much we love it. Other than the fact that I will probably be sending my kids to private school (offset by no income taxes) I think this is one of the most kid and family friendly towns i've ever seen. Think Boca is an old persons town? Keep telling yourself that. We have met more couples our own age from all over the country who have also relocated here for one reason or another. I live in a big ass house that would cost at LEAST double in any of the outlying suburbs of NYC. Beautiful parks are literally everywhere, crazy organised sports leagues for kids and adults, amazing beaches, a ridiculous mall and move theater (Muvico, check it out online if you've never heard of it), restaurants up the yin yang and a good sized college population (FAU and Lynn University). Great sports complexes, SoBe only 45 mins away, and if i want to go back home and see the Yanks, its $79 each way and a 2.5 hours flight on Jetblue. I can be in NYC in less time than it used to take me to drive to the Hamptons on a summer fri. I could go on and on. Strange? Strange that there not more people moving here maybe?

#40     Mar 20, 2007