South Florida Trading Room

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by JTG, Jul 30, 2010.

1. mdrosens

mdrosens

Is your trading room currently running? I am looking for a professional trading room in S. Florida. Please respond.

#11     Dec 13, 2010
  2. It's been several months now. Is the trading room open?

#12     Jul 6, 2011
  3. mdrosens

mdrosens

any update?

#13     Sep 20, 2011
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

I'd say not since the thread author has posted recently on another topic so they are around but no response here kinda tells me no.

I'm curious too, but not really.

I did the room thing years back (Bright Trading). Was too distracting and really gave me no advantage in the end to the way I trade.

#14     Sep 25, 2011
  5. JTG

JTG

Thank you for your continued interest.

The business plan has changed quite a bit since the original post.

Currently, we are tying up several small loose ends. I will post complete information when all is ready.

Thanks again.

#15     Sep 26, 2011
  6. JTG

JTG

We are just about ready to roll out. Our trading room located in Delray Beach is approx 45 days from being completely built out.

As mentioned before, the business model has changed. Please read the following. If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to e-mail me directly at trading (at) JTG-LLC.com.

Futures and Stock Traders Wanted -- A Career in Hedge Fund Management

Professional trading firm located in Delray Beach, FL provides a hands on approach for prospective traders seeking a direct career path in becoming a Hedge Fund Manager or Commodity Trading Advisor.

Trade stocks and futures from our trading floor or remotely. Enjoy state of the art technology, top-notch execution platforms and low execution rates. Utilize our proven proprietary trading model as a base to help you develop into a successful trader. Combined, our team has over 60 years of trading industry experience.

The Opportunity:

Our firm will closely assist accepted traders through the entire process, from becoming a consistent trader to the ultimate goal of becoming a fund manager. This includes the implementation of trading methodologies with emphasis on risk management, building an auditable track record, raising trading capital for successful traders and more.

We Supply:

· Trading guidance by our experienced team
    · Proprietary trading software
    · Trading computers with multiple screens
    · Low latency connections
    · Robust execution platforms and charting
    · Low commission rates
    · Professional level leverage
    · Auditable trading track records
    · A professional trading room atmosphere

For The Successful/Proven Traders, We Offer:

· Fund formation
    · Regulatory registration
    · Seed capital availability
    · Capital introduction
    · Fund administration and compliance

Previous trading experience is not necessary for this program .
    A minimum $ 25,000 account is required. Account is a segregated trading account in your name - you add or withdraw funds as you see fit.

We are also seeking established hedge funds for capital introduction, and possibly be part of a Fund of Funds.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail with any interest or questions - trading (at) JTG-LLC.com

Thank you!

#16     Feb 17, 2012
  7. JTG

JTG

While we cater to hedge funds and CTAs, we do have some space for additional traders who wish to trade in a professional atmosphere.

Please feel free to contact me at 561.235.7151 or via e-mail at hfriedman (at) stonehengeemg.com for additional information.

#17     May 17, 2012
  8. tprintl

tprintl

anyone know of any rooms. I usd to trade us equity but have migrated back to futures and FX. in the past i sponsored a room in WPB based on traders using my algo software and an am now interested in finding a group would might want to set up a room in south fla using my automated FX algos and training.

#18     Jan 1, 2017
  9. ElSegundo

ElSegundo

Great idea. Is it live?

#19     Jan 1, 2017
  10. Mtrader

Mtrader

Probably already dead again.
    Surf, you are reacting on a posting that soon will be 5 years old. LOL.
    You should not get too exited if you see something happening in your area.

#20     Jan 1, 2017