South Florida Hedge Fund Investors Invited

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronks

bronks

Guess I'll have to post one of mine.
    Gotta get it off my ipad and sneak it past wifee

#51     Apr 3, 2017
  2. Greetings!

We are excited about our Sunset Soiree' on Wednesday. If you are interested in attending, drop me a note, several members are unable to make it.

Since we are hosting the event at our member Joe Vittoria's private home, 1616 South Ocean, Palm Beach FL, just wanted to let you know a few things and what to expect.

1616 South Ocean is South of Mar A Lago and North of Sloan's Curve. You will recognize Joe's home as cars will be parked on the road in the front of the home.

First, please arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 PM. Pull into the driveway and a valet will direct you to either self-park, if there is room in the driveway, or will valet park your vehicle nearby. Due to stringent Police regulations and extremely limited parking areas, no self-parking is permitted on the street.

Joe's presentation will run from 6:45 to 7:15 PM. Come hungry as heavy Hors d' oeuvres and drinks will be served!

Afterwards, we will be retreating to HMF at The Breakers to continue the conversation long into the night. You are welcome to join us!!

Please let us know ASAP if you can't make it so your reservation can be passed along to another member.

See you Wednesday!

David

[​IMG]

Ps. Please note: The Vittoria's and/or the PBHFA are not responsible for your vehicle

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    #53     Apr 17, 2017
  3. Some more press for surf --- near the end

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/busi...k-with-trump-mar-lago/dc4kd3sdnykTHhi3BuV8uL/

One of them is the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, which represents more than 1,500 hedge fund members from Jupiter to Miami.

Event organizers realized the president’s frequent trips to Mar-a-Lago were drawing attention to the area as a finance destination, so they decided to capitalize on it. The group held its first event there on March 16.

The evening was a smash hit, said David Goodboy, the association’s founder. More than 150 wanted to attend, but the event’s size was capped at 60.

An open bar poolside, plus heavy hors d’oeuvres in the White and Gold ballroom, wowed guests already used to the good life. “Oh, it was beautiful,” Goodboy said. “We received rave reviews from members.”

So it’s no surprise the hedge fund association will be one more group clamoring for a spot on Mar-a-Lago’s dance card next season: “Absolutely,” Goodboy said.

#54     Apr 19, 2017
  4. Next event is on Thursday May 11 on Palm Beach Island for the launch of 3550 S. Ocean

PM me if you wish to attend

3550 banner.PNG

#55     May 6, 2017
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Where are the good looking people?

#56     Jun 5, 2017
  6. truetype

truetype

You mean like this guy?
    br.jpg

#57     Jun 10, 2017
    Baron likes this.
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Handsome Fella. Id invest money with this guy for sure.

#58     Jun 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.