South Florida Hedge Fund Investors Invited

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overnight

Overnight

The "flava" you are linking here is just a reprint of the NYTimes article you posted above, word-for-word. At least the financialpost.com website had the balls to post the original source of the article. So that is not news, it is just a repetition of something already reported. WORD-FOR-WORD. And at least the vanityfair.com site condensed it and got to the meat of it with a little bit extra writing to change it up.

Why post repetitive links?

MAN you love to toot your own horn. Egoism a big concern of yours Mr. Surf?

#21     Mar 11, 2017
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its not so much the story. Its who picks it up that's important. Especially if your a world renowned author.
    All financial press releases are like that. You'll have one release and it'll be verbatim across 20 media outlets.
    WSJ didn't get the word on this one yet however.

#22     Mar 11, 2017
    marketsurfer likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

If 20 media outlets will pick up the same story and print them verbatim, then why post here that makes it look like other news outlets give a shit about the original story? They are just reprinting the same thing to gain readership. This is not genuine journalism.

Oh...I see. It's a PR move. Mr. Surf is smart there. I got it. *rolls eyes*

#23     Mar 11, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

I was being a little tongue in cheek about "world renowned"... hahahah but you knew that.

#24     Mar 11, 2017
    smallStops and marketsurfer like this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

What is that?
    I think heard about it in history class, but my memory is not as good as it used to be.

#25     Mar 11, 2017
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

#26     Mar 13, 2017
    Occam and marketsurfer like this.
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

In fact, a little bit of history for ya, march 18th will mark the 92nd anniversary of the great fire that took place at the Breakers while Livermore was there with his wife Dorothy. Dorothy Livermore sent the bell boys back to the apartment to save her 24 pieces of Louis Vuitton luggage from the flames—and the bell boys did it.

[​IMG]

#27     Mar 13, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Today's the big day.
    I want pics.
    Surf... sneak into that private room with the giant Trump oil painting and snap a selfie.
    Maverick... don't forget my matches bro.
    Baron.... sell out to the Chinese.

#28     Mar 16, 2017
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

#29     Mar 16, 2017
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Well, the big day is winding down. Did you guys actually make money trading today, or are you going to continue to post pics of your local Florida resort? Pictures of your surroundings do not teach others here how they can be profitable in the markets.

Stop being smarmy. And try it in August, when the sun is eating your face and the heat index is 110+ F. You won't be so happy-go-lucky when the lighting bolts are coming down and killing y'all on the golf course.

#30     Mar 16, 2017
    d08 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.