South Carolina Primary - What’s Your Prediction?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Feb 25, 2020.

1. UsualName

UsualName

The pundits say Bernie is steam rolling to the nomination BUT recent history shows South Carolina chooses Dem nominees. I know history repeats itself until it doesn’t and quite frankly we could be in one of those big change moments. All I can say is this is the most important primary of the cycle. After this Super Tuesday rolls in like hurricane and there will be few standing afterwards.

1. Biden (<32%)
    2. Sanders (>25%)
    3. Warren (<9)

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  2. notagain

notagain

Bernie, the all purpose lifeline to millions of needy people.

3. Watch biden and his bootlickers continue to change the narrative as SC approaches.

SC was supposed to be his firewall, his in-my-back-pocket-i own-every-black-on-the-dem-plantation state. And allegedly neither Bernie nor Steyer nor anyone else can even come near him and the blacks there that he thinks he has in chains are immovable.

But then they will be playing the theme from Rocky when he only beats Bernie by a handful of points.

Biden doing well in SC, yes. Firewall, ahh no. He will do well where his campaign strategy requires and has set the expectation that he would do over the top and send a resounding message. It will be good result for one state, but unfortunately it will be his his high point not the beginning of great things.

Having said that, I have also said several times that the dems absolutely and totally have no choice but to keep grooming back through their deck of cards and see if there is a winner in the hand of losers. So Joe has a whole world of forces trying to get him up again and take Bernie down. There is a lot of maneuvering and scheming going on upfront and behind the scenes as well. So Joe will easily exceed his expected performance in many states by several points above what he deserves just based on his own performance and attributes. Joe can not do much but not being Bernie is one of the few things he can do and have massive forces try to prop him up for it.

You could put a cardboard cut-out up on the ballot and just label it "moderate" at this point and it would get a pile of votes or poll ratings. And you could go one step further and just name that cardboard cut-out Michael Bloomberg.

This will be Biden after he squeaks by in SC with 4-5 points ahead of Bernie in the state he allegedly owned top to bottom. As I said, watch his bootlickers, including the one here, change the narrative as SC approaches.

4. Can't comment on the primary, but I think Buttigieg will outperform (again) in the debate tonight. He's the best debater by far, and can think faster on his feet than anyone in recent memory.

5. Kind of depends if anyone shits the bed during the debate. Right now I'll say Bernie for a slight victory over Biden with Pete and Lizzy in a virtual tie for third. If Amy doesn't come in a close fourth she may be dead woman walking into ST.

6. UsualName

UsualName

If Bernie win South Carolina the Democratic Party is doomed. Just as the Republican Party became the criminal party under Trump the Democrats will become the communist party under Bernie.

Just thinking about communists and criminals running the two major parties and it’s not difficult to see we are doomed.

7. Klobo is the one who is hurting the most for cash. She is almost flat broke with not much coming in.

Warren has picked up 17 million since the last debate as of a couple days ago or yesterday anyway. Plus she has SuperPac money starting to come in since she decided that it was better to have cash than to be woke. So she at least has some sort of plan even though she is down on her arse. Her plan to hold on until SuperT is working and the plan to bring in some money is working a little. At least enough to to do some amount of advertising in the SuperT states. I dont think Amy is doing anything other than just watching it happen in those states. Probably the googlemeisters here will google around and show some bullshit lame stuff she is doing but it is not proportionate to the task at hand. Speaking at some rally where everyone there already has an AMY for America tee shirt on type of thing.

I don't know what kind of plan Booty has either. I dont see his way forward past nh and iowa as I have said before. But the numbers are so diluted that even the ones who are in the top tier have very low numbers so you are led to think that some of these clowns are killing it because of their position in the polls. Then you think, ahhh okay, 1.5 out 10 people voted for him. womp..womp..womp. Not exactly a barn burner.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  8. jem

jem

I am working on the thesis that bernie may have some stealth supporters...

Lets see if he makes it closer than the polls.

9. Expecially if some of the ballots are printed in Russian. That's a giveaway that he has stealth supporters.

Barr needs to appoint a special prosecutor now to look at Bernie and russian collusion. Maybe even put an insurance policy in place.

:cool:

jem likes this.
  10. Best pandering ever by Warren, climate change only affects minorities and that is who she promises to serve with trillion dollars in spending...

because for generations now in this country, toxic waste dumps, polluting factories have been located in or near communities of color, over and over and over. And the consequences are felt in the health of young African-American babies, it's felt in the health of seniors, people with compromised immune systems.

#10     Feb 25, 2020