South Carolina: Newt Cancels Event Over Low Attendence; Ron Paul Gains Endorsements

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

That you are this emphatic about Gary Johnson tells me there is something I am missing, admittedly i havent read up on him much, and most of what i saw from him was during the debates... please point me to some good material i can read about him.

#11     Jan 20, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

#12     Jan 20, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#13     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Is a 'truther' someone who doesn't believe 100% of the governments story?
    And why is being called a 'truther' considered derogatory?
    Only in a country as sick as America would those who seek the truth be considered kooks

#14     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, a truther is someone who believes in 100% of their conspiracy.

#15     Jan 20, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

There is a group called "Americans Elect" that is trying to get ballot access in all 50 states. That would allow them to nominate anyone they want and get them on the ballot. Trump is trying to sneak in on this. There are a few organized 3rd parties that will have ballot access in most states: The libertarian party, the green party and the constitutional party.

I don't like Gingrich for all the reasons mentioned on this forum. He's actually not that conservative. I would almost go as far as calling him a liberal. In fact, in his "own" words, he calls himself a "progressive conservative." He actually believes in big government. I would argue if I blindfolded you and put Bill Clinton and Gingrich in front of you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

#16     Jan 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me too.

#17     Jan 21, 2012
  8. Mvector

Mvector

I have never heard so many totally bullshit lies in a long time - the reality is no matter what I say in some ET thread will have nothing to do with who you vote for - that is so obvious and to even hint that a post I make or anyone else would somehow sway your vote preference shows exactly how dishonest you all are with yourselves.

Now you should be able to see why most of you have continued to vote for the wrong candidates - you are all the easily misdirected and guided right into the typical establishment choices that were made for you. And what did this get all of you losers who can't think for yourselves - a broke country - a junk economy - growing police state - and the realization how wrong you have always been in your past decisions - LOL!

I can see exactly why you don't like my posts - I make you hate your duped realities even more - this makes me laugh my ass off at all of you! :D

The great thing is - Ron Paul does not need any of you to vote for him so please don't - he needs those who can free think away from the controlled establishment mind fuck you are addicted to.

Ron Paul only needs about 1 in 5 Americans to get elected - that is the reality! With such low total potential voter turn out in our presidential elections it is just a numbers game.

Now back to the great Dr. Paul - Americas last chance to get it right!

Ron Paul on Charleston’s 94.3 WSC w/ Kelly Golden 01/20/12

January 21, 2012

The GOP contender appears on Charleston’s 94.3 WSC ahead of the primary in South Carolina Saturday.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-on-charlestons-94-3-wsc-w-kelly-golden-012012/

#18     Jan 21, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

#19     Jan 21, 2012
  10. Jeezus, if you call Newt a liberal, you have definitely said all you need to say. But I have an open mind. Please clarify to me what a "liberal', both social and fiscal, is, to you.

#20     Jan 21, 2012