South Africa ....a country going to hell !!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by taodr, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Facts about how countries have been run down by corrupt goverments in the past?

You might want to study a little history, I don't have the time....

#21     Feb 24, 2008
  2. mtwokay

mtwokay

You're exactly right, color doesn't portend the outcome of a nation. In my opinion the common morals and virtues, or lack thereof, make up the soul of a nation and foretells its ultimate destiny.

#22     Feb 24, 2008
  3. LOL.......lol.........lol......rolling over with laughter! I guess i dont need to involve my self with this debate anymore....this level of debate actually does not belong on ET....or well...cheers!

#23     Feb 24, 2008
  4. Exactly.

#24     Feb 24, 2008
  5. Yes, his post borders on the insane.

We can all have good laughs here ... but you most definitely would be amazed at the number of people, across all walks of life, who's belief system is not that disimilar from his own.

These conditions are bought about because this is a human problem, this is what human beings are, this is how human beings act.

#25     Feb 24, 2008
  6. Nice post, but you aren't correct.

Human history is built on aggression and violence. So your post should read:

"It is the controlled level of agression and violence, or lack thereof, that foretells its ultimate desitny."

#26     Feb 24, 2008
  7. Hey dumbass Lynn is a self-serving hack who gets the correlation backwards. People have low IQs because they are poor, not the other way around. Plus he cherry picks. Plus this: "Who can doubt that the Caucasoids and the Mongoloids are the only two races that have made any significant contributions to civilization?"

Which makes him a Nazi, just like you.

#27     Feb 24, 2008
  8. While well intentioned, your post is not correct either.

I come from extreme poverty, but I have an IQ of over 145. Like I said before, these conditions exist because of desire for power, greed, hatred ... you know, all that bad stuff that the religious and holy men (real one's, not fakirs :D) preach against.

These conditions exist becasue this is how people are, have always been, and probably will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

I definitely don't have a solution, I just try not to return hatred with hatred, but that's pretty much impossible, so I just focus on achieving my goals in life and say fuck the rest. :cool:
    However, this part of your post is right on target. Every civilization of man has had their turn at the helm. I've been to L'Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia and seen works of art of great african civilizations, so that proves for me what I've already known all along.

As every history buff knows, the dominant civilizations re-writes history to make it appear that they are the beginning of everything, but we all know this is not true.

#28     Feb 24, 2008
  9. These conversations about race, religion and politics always become so heated. This is in part because we are not talking in person, this is being done over the internet, so people say things and take liberties that they might not in person ... but like I said before, you guys (and any ladies reading this) would be amazed at what people will say and do when they think you aren't listening ... or that you won't go around and tell everyone else.

As far as one race being more savage than any other ... well, take a good look at your history books (way too many atrocities to cite here), and you will see that savagery seems to go hand in hand with what people really are (despite what they think they are).

Just in case any readers think I am defending africans (or african-americans for that matter) and their behavior, I am not.

Every person of color knows the saying "your own will do you worse than they will", and the level of violence of african-americans amongst themselves is definitely like being in any war.

#29     Feb 24, 2008

10. Sorry mate you're wrong. Pointing out ancedotal evidence is not science. This isn't even a controversal point in social sciences. There's the social-economic bias in IQ tests identified like 40 years ago, then there the actual material stuff like nutrition, education, culture etc. The point: take 100 kids born in Seattle and switch them at birth with 100 kids in Darfur, then measure their respective IQs at 15. Then understand that the IQ difference has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with environment.

#30     Feb 24, 2008