Sound File from the pit in yesterday's breakdown

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flamadiddle, May 7, 2010.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks for the link, and triple ratamaques to you!

#21     May 9, 2010
  2. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

what happened on that they was an attempt or message to gov't by

goldman sachs and the people who own citigroup morgan the market and say don't mess with us or we'll crash this market or pull the rug on the market and gap down 10% in 5 minutes!! that is how much they can pull the rug 20% in one day.

there will be financial regulation and the gov't doesn't care about the scam markets

it's no coincidence this happend during Goldman Sachs trial.

somebody pulled a big one on the market and. only goldman sachs morgan stanley citigroup crime racket or some large hedge funds can pull a robbery like this.

well the market is scam,,the gov' couldn't care less..

the mutual funds or guys like buffet didn't lose any money. the market doesn't exist. it's a virtual reality or virtual exhange.

the only losers or sacrificial lamb are the traders who were wiped out daytrading or portfolios overleveraged wiped out by their broker.

#22     May 9, 2010
  3. spd

spd

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ben's service check out his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/tradersaudio and compare/contrast the tone and urgency of his voice during the crash as opposed to a normal day in the pit.

I can listen to that crash mp3 over and over. Its frightening and exhilarating.

#23     May 9, 2010
  4. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

Gov't called goldman sachs, morgan stanley, citigroup.

go'vt: don't mess with us with your b.s.

goldman sachs, morgan stanley citigroup: f.u. we control the market. don't mess with us.

#24     May 9, 2010
  5. Coolio

Coolio

#25     May 9, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Do you really believe any administration in the world is capable of such a coordinated action on something that happened in 10 minutes? Where I live, they take 3 months to deliver a passport and 1 1/2 years to repare the road in front of my house...LOL

#26     May 10, 2010