Sound File from the pit in yesterday's breakdown

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flamadiddle, May 7, 2010.

1. hayman

hayman

This guy should be calling The Preakness.....

#11     May 7, 2010
  2. Coolio

Coolio

Ben does this everyday and is available for free in thinkorswim ....err Thursday was just a little bit more than usual.

#12     May 7, 2010
  3. really? whereabouts in ToS would I find it? he's obviously not the shadowtrader guy. thanks

#13     May 7, 2010
  4. When Ben calls a fast market, it's definitely a rush.

#14     May 7, 2010
  5. Coolio

Coolio

Oh this is Ben Lichtenstein all right, when he calls he uses like an auctioneers voice. Then when he talks he has his normal voice ... when you listen this, this is one guy!

You need the thinkorswim desktop application and a funded account. He's not on the papermoney application. Just go to the chat room/support room, click on the Market Cast room and hit the "listen button"

I'm "Coolio" over there too, see ya in the room.

The full audio for the whole hour from 2:00 to 3:00 was fascinating .. at one point he started yelling at his intern or somebody "just do nothing, just watch this and tell your children that you saw this."

He was also making cryptic comments about guys getting dragged out of the pits who had been wiped out. I think the CME has healthcare professionals who swarm down and rescue people having strokes, heart attacks, seizure and mental break downs.

Also interesting to me was the last bit of plunge where there we're no bids, everyone was wiped out or afraid. That's when the big boy desks stepped in and there was no offers on the way up !!!!!

I suspect Larry Summers from the White House and Helicopter Ben called their bitches at Citi and Morgan to fix that sh*t.

#15     May 8, 2010
  6. #16     May 8, 2010
  7. You're welcome brother

#17     May 8, 2010

8. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

#18     May 8, 2010
  9. in for later

#19     May 8, 2010
  10. cigarno

cigarno

Thank you for this super audio....Do you have the full one hour audio 2pm-3:30pm?
    Again, Thanks

#20     May 9, 2010