Sound byte NYSE opening bell

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dominic, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Dominic

Dominic

Anyone know where I can download a sound byte of the NYSE opening or closing bell? Any other stock market sound links?

Thanks

Dominic

2. Not really sure....

If you don't mind me asking... what are you going to use them for?

Website? Let you know when market opens?

I had hard enough time even finding good pictures of the NYSE floor. Sure there are a few smaller ones, but only a very few big sized ones that are clear.

Kinda strange...

3. Dominic

Dominic

I was going to use it in one of my presentations; it is hard to find pics of the floor.

4. Surdo

Surdo

5. Too bad I'm not good at making sounds, I can make whole music tracks, but when it comes to sounds... not that skilled.

You could always make the lack of sound with flashy eye candy, but a presentation is a presentation.

When I was 16, I entered the VA Great Computer Challenge, about every school in VA participated, and my group won, not because we had fancy things (others had fancy video's in their presentations, sounds, music, animations, clip art), we won because we wrote the best stuff to explain the topic we were given.

No fancy stuff, a few graphics here and there. But we kicked ass just because of the content we gave.

In the end, that's what it is all about. But if you got the eye candy, flash away, just don't make it distracting.

*Looking at the medal just gave me flashbacks of how we won, sorry* :)

6. Surdo

Surdo

You mean last year!

7. Dominic

Dominic

I went to the link; is there anyway for me to be able to download that sound fiule to my computer?

Thanks again for the link..

8. huh?

2002, actually I was 15, sorry about that.

9. Surdo

Surdo

Just click the picture, and select save!

#10     Aug 9, 2006