Sotomayor the racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

We have all heard by now 'I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life' and how Obama said she misspoke and would surely take it back... except that she said it 9 different times and the 2001 instance was in a prepared speech.

other examples In 1999, she refers to "sister power" in a speech to the Women's Bar Association of New York - "I would hope that a wise woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion."

Princeton Club 2002 - "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion."

Seton Hall 2003 - "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion."

Dumbass Obama is the one who misspoke and will be eating his words, because all he had to do was read the rest of Sotomayor's words for context. In case there is any doubt

Disturbing, does this woman hold a law degree? The politically correct left doesn't flinch either when she says

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_12454492

So she believes in fundamental differences in logic and reasoning and that latino woman logic and reasoning would reach a better conclusion. If that doesn't send shivers through you then I guess you must agree. Clearly these are the beliefs of a racist and female chauvinist.

Oh and that superior latino logic and reasoning has given us such wonderful societies down there in the central america, i can't wait for the US to be blessed with it. It will also be interesting to see if her superior logic and reasoning gets overturned by the supreme court now that she is in the hot seat.

2. She also has a history extending back to her university days of advocating racial identity politics. She is a member of La Raza, a radical hispanic rights organization that advocates returning the entire southwest to mexico. A white man who belongs to a golf club can't be confirmed, but most of the republican senators plan to vote in favor of this radical?

3. BSAM

BSAM

Sotomayor is a racist.

She will be confirmed.

Can you tell any difference these days between a "Republican" and a Democrat?

4. No, but the demos hypocritically masquerade as the party of all-inclusiveness.

5. LOL. You guys and your Drudge and talk radio are like a coffee klatch angrily chatting over knitting.

She is a member of the National Council of La Raza and the only thing that it has in common with La Raza Unida (which is the one you guys are thinking of) is the word "raza."

It's like confusing KFC with the KKK because they both contain "K's."

6. Mav88

Mav88

Sotomayor's own words are not drudgy, they are clear, and they reveal a thought process over the years in which this woman really thinks her latino female logic and reasoning are superior.

When Lawrence Summers said he thought there were differences among men and women in science, he was fired in a shitstorm from the left. Where's the shitstorm now?

It's only the same old crap, hatred of anything white-male is ok with the american liberals, racism espoused by the right demographic is ok as well.

7. Nah, Drudge fed you those lines out of context too. The actual message she gave from which that phrase was cherry picked actually warned against allowing bias to affect the judging process.

But the one thing we can all count on: you guys won't do research and won't use Google.

8. Mav88

Mav88

lol, it's all 'context'!! Are there no bounds to the intellectual buffoonary of the left?

The very people who invented hate crime laws, censored PC speech on campuses, sensitivity training, gender and race neutral this and that- now say "bah, just context' when one of their own says

The real context here is that it is ok to have such views as long as they are aligned along with the PC demographic groups. On the other hand if you replace latino woman with white man, it would be offensive beyond belief and would reflect an oppressive white male dominated society.

Same old crap.

9. More bullshit from dr. bullshit. What motive does a person have bringing up the KKK?

10. Obviously the "wise Latina" Sotomayor refers to is herself. A close look at her reasoning indicates that she may not be as wise as she assumes.

#10     Jun 6, 2009