Sorry no crash today, BUY THOSE DIPS!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Apr 19, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

You clowns need to take this comedy show to HBO. Gets funnier by the minute.

#71     Apr 19, 2007
  2. Bulls hardly need luck!! The ones that are in dire need of luck are the shorts with their pathetic bearish bets against the upward bias!!!!!!!

Bulls make money
    Pigs make money
    Bears get slaughtered

[​IMG]

#72     Apr 19, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Yes...right now it is. One of the main reasons when on the short side I dont go for a huge gain. But....at some point things will change and one sided guys will get crushed. Usually its way too alte when they figure it out.

I find it funny how you now claim to just add onto losers...use no stops. The same strategy that blew you up.

I guess ya will never learn. Good luck with it.

#73     Apr 19, 2007
  4. The only thing I short is JPY .. 100% risk free trade!!!! Anything else.. long side baby $$$

#74     Apr 19, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Again...your thinking is one of a scratch trader at best. Good luck.

#75     Apr 19, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

I really hope you are being sarcastic with all this nonsense. If so it is entertaining. If not........my condolences to your trading account.

#76     Apr 19, 2007
  7. Allaces

Allaces

Hehe... yeah the minute I take up cheer leading I'll consult him

#77     Apr 19, 2007
  8. Ok lets do this for the sake of argument, closing out long at 12873, flat no profit.

The daily charts are pegged 14 day RSI 70, in my book thats overbought.

The Dow is now up what is 14 days out of 13, looks like an excellent short right here, today is Thursday, bull may pull some profits late today and tomorrow.

Lets enter a short 12870, bingo!

#78     Apr 19, 2007
  9. A few days of chop does not make the index whippy. You ought to try trading the hang seng if you think the dow/sp is whippy.

#79     Apr 19, 2007
  10. EPrado

EPrado

When ya trade 1 lots you have to do something else to make the time go by ...so I guess cheerleading does it for him. If he was confident about the mkt and his abilities he would be trading a hell of a lot bigger. Is actually a no lose plan. If he gets smoked trading 1 lots he can jsut use the excuse "I only had on a one lot"...but if the mkt goes his way he can prance around bragging about making 20 ticks .

I wonder why he stopped posting his cute little screenshots of hsi account?

#80     Apr 19, 2007