Sorry no crash today, BUY THOSE DIPS!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Apr 19, 2007.

1. you cant buy the top tick even if you try like you have been...

nice going bro...

just keep proving there is ZERO Risk in going long

#61     Apr 19, 2007
  2. Way too easy, Just add on the dips and you will be rich.

#62     Apr 19, 2007

3. A friggen monkey can make money in this market. I wonder how much longer this can last?

#63     Apr 19, 2007
  4. This market will NEVER EVER go down again, EVER.

Just wanted to get that out of my system.

Now the market can crash.

#64     Apr 19, 2007
  5. The caps, the multiple exclamation points--it's a dead giveway.

This thread is all sarcasm, right? Making fun of the greed and reckless abandon that permeates CNBC.

The thing about shorting 1000 put contracts, the buy every dip permabull lingo--you guys are just kidding.

After all, no one can be that reckless, that dumb.

It is one thing to be bullish, and as long as the averages are above their moving averages, that is what I am leaning toward, but it is another thing to be hysterically bullish.

#65     Apr 19, 2007
  6. That is so true. I gotta get some more cash advances. Don't know why everyone just doesnt trade, could put vegas out of business. 100% win rate is hard to beat.

#66     Apr 19, 2007
  7. EPrado

EPrado

You can do that to. Just make sure when this thing craps out you dont get smoked like last time. Like I said..one sided guys like you will make money on days like this...which is great...but when we get into a correction period/selling period you will be a lost soul and get smoked.

good luck with it.

#67     Apr 19, 2007
  8. lets give the news media quacks something to talk about tonight "another record close for the dow" this ought to suck the late comers in.

#68     Apr 19, 2007
  9. EPrado

EPrado

I guess you werent trading at the end of february.

#69     Apr 19, 2007

10. It always comes right back, end of story.

#70     Apr 19, 2007