Sorry no crash today, BUY THOSE DIPS!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Apr 19, 2007.

1. When I feel real cocky, I listen to (walk on the wild side)

#31     Apr 19, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

I just dont get guys who only play one side of the mkt. Especially a mkt that whips around as much as Sp/dow. Call me crazy.

Reminds me when I talk with people who aren't in the trading world. They find it hard to believe you can trade to make money on mkts going down. A relative of mine asked if it was legal.

#32     Apr 19, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

I agree with you on fighting a trend. Shorting constantly into an uptrend is stupid. But.......you get opportunities like yesterday where we went through the old high in the june sp (1482.75) ...ran some stops most likely...and then failed...was a layup trade on the shortside.....and you got paid pretty damn fast between yesterday afternoon and this morning. But you have to be real picky and patient when taking on a trend. Wait for the right spot and pull the trigger. If you are wrong and get hit then get the hell out .

#33     Apr 19, 2007
  4. Yup, I think its called 'Investoritis'

#34     Apr 19, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Yeah..they should have a site for those folks.....eliteinvestor.com

#35     Apr 19, 2007
  6. You see how this works. Now dips of 7 es are huge buying opps. We are going to go parabolic very soon, like 100-150 es in 2 weeks. Then maybe you can short.

#36     Apr 19, 2007
  7. Why?, traders go long AND short...

AC-DC...chuckle:D

#37     Apr 19, 2007
  8. The market just keep making new high i mean should it give back a little bit
    I like shorting and i am geting burned :(

#38     Apr 19, 2007
  9. cant do no wrong here...just buy da dips and lift that teble digit size on ER offer when it pops up to scare the hell outta you.

#39     Apr 19, 2007
  10. Not to forget all the money people LOSE ON THE SHORT SIDE and hand over to the bulls!!!! :D

#40     Apr 19, 2007