Sorry Lindsey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You never run into long term profitable options buyers. There may be some out there but that's a tough game to win at in the long run.

#21     Feb 12, 2013
  2. Honestly Iq47 you don't impress me as bright enough to trade options profitably.
    It strikes me as odd you would declare yourself a non-trader (up until now) then lo and behold skip right to disclosing you're managing options positions.

Something seems amiss.

I declared myself a non trader because I wasn't trading at the time(I never said I never traded or had no interest in trading like someone kept repeating).I have traded options profitably before,profitably day traded E minis as well

#22     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

PT's right, something smells fishy here. All the antagonism I've given you for not trading and now all of a sudden out of nowhere your had been a trader all along?

So if being in P&R is what kept you from mentioning it before, why mention it now? We're still in P&R, no?

#23     Feb 13, 2013
  4. 1.Didn't care you said I wasn't a trader

2.I was going over charts when I made the post so I mentioned it

#24     Feb 13, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

1) You sure seemed to care

2) Strange coincidence.

BUT, if you claim you are and since I can't prove otherwise I WILL have to stop giving you shit over it. Even if I have my doubts.

#25     Feb 13, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I say we get a judge to give us a warrant to check AK's trading account records.

Or, we could just have Obama's DOJ do a warrantless search. We could start a petition on the White House website. :D

#26     Feb 13, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Before I forget... you'll soon be able to add pspr's predictions re the Keystone pipeline to your list.

#27     Feb 13, 2013
  8. VVV1234

VVV1234

The Congress already conducted hearings on Benghazi. The House under Republican control can authorize extensive further investigation and subpoena almost any document that can't be shielded by executive privilege. How does threatening (however weakly and impotently) to stymie government aid in gathering more information? Does Lindsey think that its in the greater interest to leave the State Department and the CIA rudderless while looking into what is really a relatively insignificant issue?

Graham is just posturing with a limp dick. He ought to shut the fuck up get in line
    and vote to confirm his Republican colleagues. Then he should go back to South Carolina and fuck his sister. Maybe not. Guy is a limp wrist if you get my drift. The
    Log Cabin Republicans are deep into a stealth takeover of the Republican Party. All this nonsense about the far right hijacking the party is simply cover for the
    ascendancy of highly Conservative gay politicos. Can you imagine the perversions such miscreants would foist upon Americans when they take great power?

#28     Feb 13, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

?

Dude, this is your seventh lunatic post. It's time for the list. In the words of the infamous Scat, "ON IGNORE!!1"

#29     Feb 13, 2013
  10. RIGHT! you were trading profitably in options and the mini contracts and all of a sudden you quit because....?

You were doing so well you wanted to give back to the world by halting trading , and spreading your immense wisdom posting as a leftist loon.

I get it, makes perfect wealth utility sense to me considering your stupidity demonstrated elsewhere.

#30     Feb 13, 2013