Sorry If I Am Asking Help in the Wrong Place But Please Some Good Soul Help Me and My Mom

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Denilson, Feb 14, 2018.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

And how about

International Foods & Services Industria E Comercio De Produtos Naturais Ltda - Me

#11     Feb 15, 2018
  2. Denilson

Denilson

Yes that was my first company when i was 18 years old and there is another one K-Pharma.
    I used to manager the finacial part of the company we made a lot of money me and my business partner but his part of the company was in his wife name and when i got very sick went to the hospital he took control of everything riped off all those companys and vanish left me and his ex wife i belivie now complete broken owen millions for banks and partners.
    He is an american guy wich mom's past away and was Brazilian. so He is brazilian and american.
    Then i Descovery that he stol millions in the USA in pension funds if you look on internet you will see a book telling the whole story.
    He used the name of Richard Vilela - but his real name is Ricardo Vilela
    Now he has a channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNxoB-FM7b_q12zoqAqWVg

Why do you guys think i was so stress and got sick and in deep depression ?
    I am not a liar or a thief i am a honest man, man of my word and can prove every single word that i wrote here.

#12     Feb 15, 2018
  3. Denilson

Denilson

So if nobody wants to help me please don't waste my time i have enough problems.

Kind regards

#13     Feb 15, 2018
  4. henry76

henry76

You were right the first time , this is not the place for you.

#14     Feb 15, 2018
  5. Denilson

Denilson

What do you mean?

#15     Feb 15, 2018
  6. zdreg

zdreg

you need a job.
    expressing bitterness is unlikely to bring positive results.

#16     Feb 15, 2018
  7. Denilson

Denilson

Thanks for your thougts.ou
    God bless y

#17     Feb 15, 2018
  8. zdreg

zdreg

the number is very few. binary options are not legal in the US.I know it is easy for me to say let it go and think and plan alternatives for your future.

#18     Feb 15, 2018
  9. Denilson

Denilson

Thanks, i am thinking in cryptocurrences what is your opinion about?

#19     Feb 15, 2018
  10. zdreg

zdreg

what is the purpose of this post?

#20     Feb 15, 2018