Sorry If I Am Asking Help in the Wrong Place But Please Some Good Soul Help Me and My Mom

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Denilson, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Denilson

Denilson

Good Night from Brazil

My name is Denilson Catoi 31 years old i am a newbie on financial markets.
    I start to trade binary options 2 years ago without any knowledge, and i thought that I will become a millionaire very quicly...sooo dumb, fool, stupid.
    I fall in so many scams for the last 2 years, scam brokers like www.binaryonline.com, www.empireoption.com, and after that i start to buy courses that was only trash and did not help at all.
    So i start to look for private managers on internet, even worst decision because i was several times trust in people and they just stole my money.
    Guys i lost around 150k usd in all those 2 years i my situation now is very very veryyyy hard, my mom is with melanoma our little house is in garnishment I destroy my family, I am in deep depression for the last 5 years treating with my psychiatrist who is an enlightened being, because it does not charge me queries and still gives me the medicines that I have to take because we do not have money for anything beyond basics and some times even that.
    I tried to kill my self two times because i lost faith in people and humanity.
    But i am realing trying to get trough all this with my mom's help and my doctor.
    I know that there is people making huge profits in binary options with several different strategies or robots.
    So I dont know what else to say or BEG PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME AND MY MOM 60 YEARS OLD SHE STILL WORKS AS A GUIDANCE COUNSELOR TEACHER, official of the state at 42 years and in the last 2 years has been receiving in installment his salary that everyone knows in Brazil is a shame.

Please some one help us we really need help guys i beg for anyone.

Kind regards and sorry for my i vent.

Denilson Catoi

murray t turtle and CSEtrader like this.
  2. Visaria

Visaria

Where did u obtain 150k from in the 1st place?

3. carrer

carrer

What kind of help do you need?

4. Peter10

Peter10

How can we help?

comagnum likes this.
  5. Denilson

Denilson

We made several loans took borrowed money from some people...

6. Denilson

Denilson

Any help that can help us to make profits with low investment...

7. Denilson

Denilson

I take any kind of help who help us to make profits

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. Visaria

Visaria

so how can anyone help if you have no money to trade with?

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. Denilson

Denilson

we have but not much only maybe i can get 1.5k usd tops

CSEtrader likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Who is Trading Fraternity?

#10     Feb 15, 2018