Sorry guys no chance for a down day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 11, 2006.

1. capmac

capmac

I don't understand... Why don't you guys just keep buying stocks? It's so easy to make $$ in this market. You just can't lose you know. Remember, this is the USA, where assets always go up in value.

You should also know that bear markets don't really exist anymore, it's the new paradigm I'm told. So relax everyone, just buy more GOOG and you'll be living in a mansion soon, it's not rocket science.

Since interest rates are still low, it wouldn't be a bad idea to borrow some money and put it in the stock market....

#281     Nov 21, 2006
  2. I'll take 10:30 reversal...

sheesh.. I will take anything in this BRUTAL non volatile market...

THIS MARKET SUCKS

#282     Nov 21, 2006
  3. gm is getting a bit smacked down. and that has led the dow higher.... seeing as gm is technically bankrupt....

#283     Nov 21, 2006
  4. "As goes GM..... so goes.... " umm... nevermind....:D

#284     Nov 21, 2006
  5. congrats once again too all those who play the no risk buy the dip for free money system!!!

GO NQ$$$$

#285     Nov 22, 2006
  6. markets start selling so what do they do??????

CRUSH OIL so market cant sell....nice

#286     Nov 22, 2006
  7. Now you got the game figured out, wait till we get the draws on energy stocks next week from the holiday travel. But you know that guy with the dip stick checking the oil levels might make a error opps sorry.

#287     Nov 22, 2006
  8. huncher

huncher

I have been doing this for a while and this feels so fake to me. It's just Mo money . This will be ugly very shortly . I am not sure what the trigger will be ,but it don't feel right

#288     Nov 22, 2006
  9. GO NQ!!!! go market!!!

GO EFUT AND ZVUE!!

DIE GM!!!

NO RISK...

NO FEAR...

just buy$$$

#289     Nov 22, 2006
  10. GM who?

Gm could go down 20 percent in a single day and that old guy could dump all his shares and the Dow will still close prositive.

#290     Nov 22, 2006