Sorry guys no chance for a down day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 11, 2006.

1. kashirin

kashirin

What I saw today
    the first rally attempt was sold off at 10
    the second rally attempt was sold off at 11. Nobody was going to buy on dip. And
    in the last 15 minutes that attempt to close green was sold off quickly and easily.
    So what I see the market clears wants to take a breath but someone put his hand on the market throat.

#251     Oct 31, 2006
  2. Well, this is the market in action...! Two people drawing two different conclusions from the same set of data. I do not make predictions. What I see is that the trend is up, and that, with major indices close to new highs, one would expect a bigger sell-off with bad news. Actually, Nasdaq is slightly up and the S&P unchanged. The bears have to be disapointed.

#252     Oct 31, 2006
  3. lemme see... more bad news..dow down 50 pts... im buying... crazy not to!!

#253     Nov 1, 2006

4. Agreed. The put/call ratio on the DOW hit its highest level this past week, higher than at any other point in this rally thus far or this year. SPX ratio is also starting to spike to high level on the range. NAS remains at low levels.

Definitely not an over bullish tone to this market. No irrational exuberance yet.

#254     Nov 1, 2006
  5. this will be the test of election theory!! market is down 1/3%....this has typically been where buying picks up...its 10.22 see what happens....

oil catching a bid too in a strange turn of events...

#255     Nov 9, 2006
  6. Every morning dip is VERY quickly filled like clockwork

#256     Nov 9, 2006
  7. every day same thing.....

dip it, ramp it, power sideways...

can set your watch by it

#257     Nov 9, 2006
  8. Market is unable to rally with CSCO great news, ALARM BELLS!!!!!

#258     Nov 9, 2006
  9. Agreed..... market should be very green on the csco news considering lately it hasnt taken ANY news to run it up..... markets have even been running on bad news... if good earnings from csco cant keep the market green... might mean bulls are running out of powder.....

Next 30 min will tell the tale... if they are going to do it they will try to make the day's trend change within next 30 min... if they fail could be a signal of things to come....

#259     Nov 9, 2006
  10. capmac

capmac

Remember folks, buy all dips....

It so easy to make $$ in the country.

I love US and A !!

#260     Nov 16, 2006