Sorry Folks We Just Can't Have A Correction Anymore

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 24, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

haha over time, how right now.

Go price up milk, cereal, bread, ice cream, vegetables and come back to me....

Milk has SKYROCKETED over 25% in the last 2 months....Go look at bread prices. avg loaf is approx $3.59, and im not talking Wonder Bread....

#11     Oct 24, 2007
  2. Are you crazy, most of "America" is of that opinion. They just haven't felt the crunch enough yet to complain and stop buying.

#12     Oct 24, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

once the consumer slows down on spending the economy will really feel it. Look at the headlines coming out from WMT, TGT and COH.

#13     Oct 24, 2007
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

You've said this multiple times now. What is a good measure of inflation if not commodity prices? Seems to me that commodity prices are the purest form of an inflation gauge that we have.

#14     Oct 24, 2007
  5. Completely agree. The whole notion that food and energy is EXCLUDED from CPI tells me that everyone is simply burying their heads in the sand.

#15     Oct 24, 2007
  6. Comodity prices also rise to reflect demand. For example there is strong demand for metals and oil in china, south america, and india. A lower dollar also isn't necessarly inflationary.

#16     Oct 25, 2007
  7. Please stop quoting stock_turder.

Nothing is inflationary to him because he lives at home and his parents pay for his food and living expenses.

Put him on ignore.

#17     Oct 25, 2007
  8. Same game as yesterday, sorry folks we just cant have a correction. Sorry no opportunities anymore because the fucking fed has to micro manage the entire economy.

#18     Oct 25, 2007
  9. This is a five year bull market. Don't fight it.

This fed is very market savvy like greenspan.

#19     Oct 25, 2007
  10. huge earnings on MSFT

AH up big

qqqq's up 40 cents

should be a good rally tom.

#20     Oct 25, 2007