sorry folks but Monday is DOWN

Discussion in 'Trading' started by infooo, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Ignore him, he's a troll.

#51     Mar 26, 2007
  2. Great day today

Monday was not down it appears

an it appears tuesday will be up

Also, if you didnt cover your puts and shorts this morning then prepare to lose more money

#52     Mar 26, 2007
  3. Nah you're just pissed that the markets went up when a massive selloff seemed assured. Sour grapes

#53     Mar 26, 2007

4. Were you all in here?
    Just wanted to see if I could say I conversed with someone I took money from in the market.

#54     Mar 26, 2007
  5. made a ton of "fake" money today on GROW among a few modest earners like XOM and BP, the VSE account is up 6.88% just off today's earnings!

#55     Mar 26, 2007
  6. We're really at turning point here.

Neither the bulls or the bears are controlling this YET. If you say otherwise you;re just blindly fooling yourself.

The bears had their fall...the bulls had their rally back to resistance ( which ALWAYS happens so theres no 'win' there - its like the sun rising and setting every day )

Throw all your BS macroeconomic fundamental mumbo jumbo out the window..none of it matters...

The next few days/weeks will determine who is in control..

Until we go to a new high the bulls are NOT in control.

Until we break the last bottom the bears are NOT in control.

We're simply in a trading range and everyone can make cash with a range as wide as this one.

#56     Mar 26, 2007
  7. infooo

infooo

LOL :p

you wish bud

#57     Mar 26, 2007
  8. infooo

infooo

ProfLogi

if you haven't heard of day traders or about things called trailing stops

good luck to ya man

#58     Mar 26, 2007
  9. This market just don't want to go down. I still think we're not done with this correction. I'm still going with the trend and gone long.

What's the story with GROW .. unfreaking believable - it's jumping 5-10% daily because of a split.

#59     Mar 26, 2007
  10. Agree with your analysis. We formed a hammer on the daily so this is a good pivot to play with. I'll look for some short action playing with tighter stops for that direction but I'm going to be buying blindly should we break above Friday's high.

#60     Mar 26, 2007