sorry fellas, tomorrow is DOWN

Discussion in 'Trading' started by infooo, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Do not forget to add some short positions before the close tomorrow,just in case the Easter bunny has a surprise in store for Iran over the weekend.

#21     Apr 5, 2007
  2. But these new consumers are not really buying our (U.S.) products, only our services really. In fact even if they are buying American cars, those cars are either made in Canada or in new plants being built in Asia. I think the consumer boom will be a boom for many foreign companies serving those consumers with a few Wal-Mart's and Costco's thrown in.

#22     Apr 5, 2007
  3. Index futs have a tendency to rise on long weekends. If the midnight crew have their ways, we just might open above the major gap next week. In any case, I wouldn't pike with my hard earned money like that if I were you.

Btw, WTF? Betwen somber and pensive stock_trad3r and a reformed bear, now a raging bull ByLoSellHi, I think I'm going insane!

I'm going to sleep it off and see if these two go back to their old ways in the morning.

#23     Apr 5, 2007
  4. Gurmail

Gurmail

Btw, WTF? Betwen somber and pensive stock_trad3r and a reformed bear, now a raging bull ByLoSellHi, I think I'm going insane!

I agrre . It is weird to see the change in ByLoSellHi.:confused:

#24     Apr 5, 2007
  5. never short a dull market...... i'll start dippin short..but layin em out next week

d

#25     Apr 5, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Am I the only one who thinks your tongue is deep in cheek? You even said

It doesn't even matter if the U.S. slips into recession or not.

...and no offense, but the rest of you are nuts to blindly believe this sudden change of heart...no matter how amazing it would be if it were true! :D

#26     Apr 5, 2007
  7. romik

romik

Before or after he farted :)

#27     Apr 5, 2007
  8. I disagree.
    It is true most companies servicing china as their main market will see revenues soar, but stock prices care to profits, not revenue ( msft, ge, wmt). China is a communist country, they do not support the American way of running their country, whereby corporations exploit 90% of the population through price fixing and lack of competition, only to channel that wealth to the few who own most of the companies. They will likely dampen those profits quite a bit, through strict rules and taxes.
    Still, profits will rise quite substantially, because they have realised that there are many benefits to loosening up just a bit, but their stocks are by no means cheap now and reflect all of those expectations, or more.
    Everyone is a raging bull long term, stocks will be up 10% annualized in 100 years, but those who bought the nasdaq 7 years ago on a similar premise will probably never get 10% annualized in their lives.

#28     Apr 5, 2007