Sorry, another Covid thread :-)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BKR88, Sep 14, 2021.

1. volpri

volpri

Just say to wrb if he unblocks you Lol

Owánjila, iníla

#41     Sep 19, 2021
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

Nicki Minaj has more balls than Trump, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Cena, Lennox Lewis, Slash, Jason Momoa, Tom Cruise combined!

#42     Sep 21, 2021
  3. cesfx

cesfx

All women in the planet have more balls than trump.

What is trump doing in the mix of self-made successful people...?

#43     Sep 21, 2021
  4. virtusa

virtusa

You don't need balls, you need BRAINS. A lot of people seem to miss that. Balls cannot replace brains. In fact I know a lot of people with balls and most of them have no brains.

You probably don't understand what I am saying...

Did you not mix up balls with breasts???

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    #44     Sep 21, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

The REAL death rates are pretty similar. India's estimated death is about 4 MM, the same as the US's 1 million. That is still not a shinning news for the US, but it has nothing to do with horse de-wormers. :)

#45     Sep 21, 2021
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Just as importantly, India begin using Ivermectin last year and had a growing access to it just prior to the huge upsurge in using it prior to the big Covid disaster earlier this year...resulting in mass cremations in the streets.

Then when India begin using curfews, strict restrictions, better education about Covid education plus more face mask-wearing...their number immediately came down and the Ivermectin cultists jumped on it to say...
    • See, Ivermectin works.
    They ignore the fact that other countries that closed their borders, curfews, and strict restrictions had similar Covid declines without Ivermectin (e.g. Sweden)...the Ivermectin cultist then said its because Sweden reached Natural Herd Immunity while ignoring the fact that Sweden had changed course and embraced Vaccinations including the architect of Natural Herd Immunity himself (Anders Tegnell) getting fully vaccinated.

My point, show me a country that did not use border closures, did not use curfews, did not use strict restrictions, did not better educate their people about Covid, did not increase their vaccinations, and used only Ivermectin to drive down their Covid numbers ?

wrbtrader

#46     Sep 21, 2021
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I will call this post the dumbfuckness of the idiots:

(from a doctor)

“In my last two days of work I have heard the following: 1) “you’re wrong doctor. I’m too healthy. I don’t have Covid. I’m fine.” (In reality, he’s fighting for his life). 2) “I demand ivermectin or you’ll hear from my lawyer.” 3) “I demand hydroxychloroquine.” 4) “I don’t care what you say. I’m going to leave.” (Response: “That is your prerogative but you’ll be dead before you get to your car.”) 5) “I’d rather die then take the vaccine.” [You may get your wish.] 6) “I didn’t take it because my son told me it would kill me.” (The patient is currently fighting for his life — in fact it was the son‘s advice that may kill him.) 7. “I want a different doctor. I don’t believe you.” 8. From a woman whose husband died of Covid, “I would never feel comfortable recommending the vaccine for family and friends.”

This is not to mention the anger the people have towards the physicians in the nurses who are really doing our best — and who are delivering exceptionally excellent care. Of course the answer was to have been vaccinated — but they were not and now they’re angry at the medical community for their failure. 

Numbers are on the rise. Get your vaccine.”

#47     Sep 21, 2021
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

(from a nurse):

"I worked in an ER, small minded Texas town that voted 70% for the orange blob. After a year of serving Confederate flag wearing, MAGA spouting, science denying Foxtards I threw in the towel.

Our entire hospital had become a COVID-19 unit and those underprivileged people who actually got vaccinated were always the ones left out in the parking lot and waiting room. Sometimes for days.

All the while our skeleton crew worked 12-14 hour days, serving patients who not only held a warped sense of self entitlement, but would literally spit in our faces if they didn’t have a vent attached to theirs.

I got into nursing because I’m the best version of myself when I am loving and nurturing others. It is therapeutic to me. But now? I hate those fucking people. I hate that they stole my passion by grinding me into the ground, along with thousands of others.

I hate that their willful ignorance and PhDs in Dunning-Kruger displaces people who really deserve medical attention.

I hate them for running off my coworkers because of the childish contempt they had for us and our “Liberal” propaganda. Most of us worked ourselves into a detached apathetic state. Then depression. Now just anger and hatred for feeling like these people are nothing more than murderers and thieves. Medical piracy if you will.

I had to rediscover my love and passion somehow. So I went to hospice."

#48     Sep 21, 2021
  9. DT-waw

DT-waw

Looks like a new virus kills mostly in USA (sometimes in Poland , but not now) - in other countries it chooses 100X to 500X less people :D
    How can it be? :D USA has the best healthcare system and soooo many vaxxxines! Oh my Gawd.... Ohhh could it be good old hmmm... (nah, impossible) corruption? Maybe corruption?
    Noooo... we all know people cannot be corrupted in order to kill other people. It does not happen. Mao Zedong never killed 65 million people. So as modern oncology, it never killed not even 100 mio people. What for? Gigantic piles of $$$ money$$$? Never. People are just too catholic to do that.

CAN YOU SMELL GIGANTIC CORRUPTION?
    CORRUPTION? Yeah Corruption to the bone. Someone here will do a lot, like really a lot for pure US dollars. Mmmmm... US Dollars. Money. Tasty fresh money. Ummm.. its what great people LOVE! But just not in America? Nooooo In SCAMERICA peeeple do not love money!

#49     Sep 27, 2021
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You should view any of my prior messages with charts of the Covid Deaths in the United States of those Not Vaccinated almost the exact same as your chart versus the Covid Deaths of those Vaccinated that looks like a country as those your show as Norway, Singapore, and Taiwan.

The facts are that in the United States and Canada...most Covid hospitalization, ICU admissions, and Deaths are those Not Vaccinated.
    • In North America, it's a Pandemic for those Not Vaccinated.
    I've been posting graphs of each state in the United States for the past few months and they all are scary similar like in Hospitalizations, ICU Admissions and Deaths when comparing the Vaccinated versus those Not Vaccinated.

Here is one of the few states that I missed: Indiana

Covid-Indiana-Deaths-Vaccinated-Not-Vaccinated.png

wrbtrader

#50     Sep 28, 2021