Sorry, another Covid thread :-)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BKR88, Sep 14, 2021.

1. userque

userque

#21     Sep 15, 2021
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Look carefully at my messages in this thread or any other thread...I don't talk about my trading here at ET. Only the trolls do and that's typically where they start their bullshit mainly because I don't entertain them about it.

Yet, I do enjoy talking to people about their own trading (e.g. trade journal section) without mentioning once anything about my own trading as you've seen yourself many times in the trade journal section...
    • I don't talk about my trading at this forum.
    In contrast, when they try to troll me for personal shit like the military, schooling, my mother, my children...they actually publicly stated here at ET they're going to troll me and two of these Racist Covidiots publicly stated they will create multiple aliases / identities to do such even though other members warned them not to do such...

What the Fuck !!!

Fuck them because I don't turn the cheek for anyone that wants to start bullshit with me. I wasn't raised like that. Simply, he gets no pm from me except for a middle finger. In fact, I can gift wrap it for him if he wants.

[​IMG]

P.S. I did reach out to him once last year and told him about my kid wanting to follow in his mother's footsteps via attending West Point. FortuneTeller would later here in the public threads make negative comments about my kid. That's the kind'uv asshole FortuneTeller is as a human being.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    #22     Sep 15, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Bride-to-be skittish about vaccine spent her wedding day on a ventilator and will have her funeral at the church where she was to be married

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0210917-5ckto4bw3jbp5kn6x5q6tcyexe-story.html

My thoughts: Tragedies like these are occurring daily. There should be some accountability for perpetrating and perpetuating misleading and false information. These acts have consequences, and nothing about such speech is free. It is very costly indeed. Just ask the family of the late 29-year-old bride-to-be.

#23     Sep 17, 2021
  4. cesfx

cesfx

I don't understand news like this as well, they all sound like vaccine propaganda and they are as annoying as the cospiracies.

Someone died... individuals die everyday in many different weird unpredictable ways. We are in a pademic, and people will die.

Millions died last year because lots of idiots didn't believe in this virus and did nothing to prevent the spread.

Today we have a vaccine.
    Someone exercises their right not to take a medicine, they get sick and they die. What's the big deal?
    Why the publicity, or sometime even the hate?? It puzzles me.

Hospitals can't cope? It means they are not adequate, and if the are not adequate after 18 months in a pandemic, it's government's fault.

#24     Sep 17, 2021
    BKR88 likes this.
  5. The big deal is that she "exercised her right" based on false and misleading information perpetuated by people who should be held to account.

Bride-to-Be, 29, Who Was Fearful of Getting Vaccinated Dies of COVID: 'Misinformation Killed Her'

https://people.com/health/bride-to-...ated-dies-of-covid-misinformation-killed-her/

Samantha Wendell’s funeral will now be held at the church where she had planned to have her wedding.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    #25     Sep 17, 2021
  6. cesfx

cesfx

If someone tells me to jump from a window, and I jump...
    Shall I blame this person or my stupidity?

When vaccine was not available, lockdown made sense, masks made sense, prevention made sense.
    Even sacrifice for the community made sense.

Now we have a vaccine.

There is a lot of media obsession on drama and government obsession on too little too late or too much too late, it's painful.
    And all we get is more hate and blaming game.

#26     Sep 17, 2021
  7. There are people in authority telling people to jump. It makes the right course unclear for the indecisive and uninformed. It is tipping people over the edge but on the wrong side. People in authority. Government officials, quack doctors and so on. There should be accountability.

If you encourage people to jump and they do, then you've got some explaining to do.

#27     Sep 17, 2021
  8. cesfx

cesfx

Legally and morally yes.

But the drama about someone dying is something else...

We have 4.5mil deaths and about 8k dying everyday globally because of covid.

#28     Sep 17, 2021
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Many hospitals in the United States are privately owned / managed can not "expand" sort'uv speak unless they remove care to other patients in the hospital for any injury and other type of illness not related to Covid.

In fact...

Health care facilities are largely owned and operated by private sector businesses. 58% of community hospitals in the United States are non-profit, 21% are government-owned, and 21% are for-profit.

Do you know how long it takes to build another hospital and the taxpayer cost...the real estate needed for such in a Pandemic when 1/2 the population still doesn't believe Covid is real ?
    • It takes about 5 - 7 years in the United States (60mil to 200mil dollars) per hospital
    We have already seen how difficult it is to pass an infrastructure bill to help build what America needs...now imagine trying to convince the Republicans to allow such.

People will riot in the streets to object to their taxes going up, their neighborhoods being torn down to build another hospital, and the disruption from hearing ambulances and police cars coming in and out of their neighborhood at all hours of the day.

It just can't be done and if it is done...they'll manage to slip one in a poor neighborhood while making more people homeless because the poor people can not afford to move anywhere else. :(
    • I remember the government wanted to expand a VA hospital in the United States to a wealthy neighborhood...people made death threats to murder people if that were to occur. :(
    Best you can do in a Pandemic...build make shift hospitals in local park or do triage medicine (e.g. tell the Covidiots to stay home and treat themselves) to ensure there will be proper medical care for everyone else...

Sadly, some hospitals are now doing triage medicine...only the wealthy can afford to just stay home with a private Doctor or private Nurses. In contrast, poor people will be fucked.

Realities of a Pandemic

wrbtrader

#29     Sep 17, 2021
  10. cesfx

cesfx

That is terrible.

#30     Sep 17, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.