Sorry, another Covid thread :-)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BKR88, Sep 14, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

#11     Sep 14, 2021
  2. wrbtrader was in the military. He has no college education at all. And he is one of the biggest liars at ET. I have a thread in the political section about his dumb ass detailing over 20 lies he has made against me. I guess I will have to revive that thread? He never has done any rebuttals against my claims of his lies because he knows there are none.

He is the racist, not me. Others here also know he is a big fat liar. He even lies about his trading and makes up trades to make himself look good. He can not even prove he is a profitable trader and yet he charges people for trading advice. He had to take all of the fake claims of being a profitable trader off of his website a few years ago because he got into trouble for his lies.

#12     Sep 15, 2021
  3. virtusa

virtusa

I have a friend who is in the military too. He is a doctor. Being in the military doesn't say anything about education.

For as far as I know you cannot delete posts after the first hour. Only the webmasters can.

If he is not a profitable trader, according to you it means he has no medical education? Explain me the logic.

#13     Sep 15, 2021
  4. userque

userque

@StoryTeller is one of a few card carrying members of the ET Klown Klux Klan.

Pay him no serious mind.

#14     Sep 15, 2021
    wrbtrader, cesfx and virtusa like this.
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

@FortuneTeller

We see you're back at trolling me. As I stated in your rebuttal thread...against your claims...
    • FUCK OFF. YOU'RE A RACIST TROLL and a COVIDIOT
    You got into trouble with me because I called you out for your racial attacks on other members and your stupid Covid misinformation although your misinformation was not up to the level of a few other well known Covidiots at this forum.

Regardless, as you know, I complained to Baron about your bullshit and that then put you on his radar. You then just couldn't resist...in your argument and trolling of other members with your racist bullshit...
    • Baron BANNED you although temporary as a warning. What is so amazing about your ban...it occurred in the Political thread section...a section that Baron is known to leave alone...rarely any censorship.
    Regardless, the ban sent a message to everybody...you're a racist.

You returned back to the forum after some licking of your wounds and now you're back at trolling me again when I've not had any conversations with you since you were temporarily banned.

Now I'm a little curious to what has triggered your scumbag attitude while as a Covidiot and Racist to make you come out of the woods to troll me in this thread ?
    • Newsom in California...first time I've made a political comment about his political victory in another thread ?
    • Maybe you have a connection to BKR88 ?
    Hmmm, it will eventually come out. If so, it's none of my business nor do I care. Lets again set you straight about a few issues you're still intentionally ignorant about.
    • My family military background and my own military service are in fact...none of your damn business. Yet, I will say this, every one of us proudly served as officers in the United States Armed Forces, and it's just about the only topic I will mention a few things about here at a trading forum but only because I know a few Veterans here.
    • My family background (lots of French White folks, Lakota Native American folks) is in fact...none of your damn business. No racism there.
    • My education background since grade 1 all the way to graduate school...none of your damn business.
    • My website is doing just fine, thanks again for the free promotion and nothing was ever taken down although I admit I need a webmaster to pretty up the place I've been too lazy far too long about such.
    Your lies are getting old. In fact, you've been walking a careful fine line here recently after your temporary ban or after your issues with the TonyStark username ?
    • Did something happen between your bromance with him...did he break up with you...do you miss him ?
    • Turveyd recent self-implosion...does that bother you considering you two guys had some weird hand holding going on there for awhile prior to him recently stating he hated women ?
    I will sit back and watch you self-emplode like Turveyd because both of you two Covidiots are psychos and hate being called out for such especially by us members that do not take your trolling bullshit...we all know you have an issue with people of color that pushed Biden into the Oval Office. :D
    • Your broken record is very old now...carry on...you're dismissed. :sneaky:
    P.S. Politics has always been your Achilles weakness. What has recently changed for you...California is the only thing that pops up on my radar but why would California recall of Newsom (it failed in a landslide) bother you ?

Yet, it will be a waste of time and energy to try to understand a psychopath that has gone back to his old ways here at ET.

My last reply to you in BKR88 thread here in the Health & Science section...a thread he wants no discussion...sarcasm but he actually did say that.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    #15     Sep 15, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I was never a Doctor in the military and never stated such just in case that's what you thought this was about. I went into the military after college. Commissioned as an officer just like my father, grandfather, and great grandfather. Yet, I'll explain later below what this is really all about that @FortuneTeller has some issues with.

You're absolutely correct about @FortuneTeller...he has no logic and still can not understand why someone would go to college to get an education and then join the military as an officer.
    • It's very simple. I'm from a military family, it's what we have all done in my family history since the first WWI. Our family (father side) has strong ties with Fort Campbell, Kentucky a place I served too.
    In contrast to my military background, I have siblings and a cousin that did serve proudly in military medical fields as officers...in the United States Armed Forces and a relative in the French Armed Forces.

By the way, when @FortuneTeller writes something completely off the wall...best to wait past the 60 minute time limit. Thus, it's then safe to respond without him having the ability to delete his bullshit messages.

Yet, if I do respond before the 60 minutes limit...I prefer to make a screenshot of his message post for reference at a later date to verify his posting habit to Baron just in case FortuneTeller deletes it within that 60 minutes limit.

I do the same (make screenshots of their messages) with other Covidiots and Racists here at ET because a few of them will delete their messages in that 60 minutes window and then say they did not write what they're being accused of writing.

Further, if they then demand me to post proof (they ask for a link / quote) of what they said because they think they deleted the proof...I'll then piss them off via not providing the proof but will post it at my own convenience at a later date to really set them off in a rage. :D

With that said, what really started this was when another troll that hides very well here at ET (he's difficult to smoke out). He discovered in 2016 that I had switched from being a register Republican to a register Democrat to help get rid of Trump in 2016.
    • Unfortunately, I became very sick that fall and was not able to vote in the 2016 Presidential Elections. I almost went into shock when I came out of a coma and learned who won in 2016.
    I didn't hold back in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections although I was stuck here in Québec, Canada (not a able to travel because of the Pandemic). Yet, mission accomplished after heavy involvement as a veteran with our active duty troops stationed around the world...sending in their absentee ballots.

P.S. The Newsom victory in defeating his recall in California will become a template going into the 2022 mid-terms and the 2024 U.S. Presidential Elections.

You'll see these racist and covidiots come out more like ants as we go from Newsom to the 2022 mid-terms.

wrbtrader

#16     Sep 15, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Then what are you looking for? Get a fucking shot...lead or Covid, your choice.

I could click on your link but first look up: arguing in bad faith.

#17     Sep 15, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.
  8. He has no proof of having a degree in immunology. It's just his claim. Same with his claim of being a profitable trader. I never said his trading had anything to do with his education.

The fact he likes to lie a lot about me has me believing he lies about a lot of other things. It's most likely he is a chronic liar. He also seems to be a narcissist.

#18     Sep 15, 2021
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

@FortuneTeller

What the fuck is your problem ?

I'm not required to show you or anyone else my degree certificates you asswipe. I'm not applying for some job here at ET just as much as you're not required to prove you don't reside in Chicago after you've IMPLIED you grew up there.

Now fuck off and grow up. My personal life and schooling is none of your damn business you ignorant uneducated dimwit.

Once again, my French background, my Lakota background, my home, my education, my French/U.S./Canadian passports, my photography background, my military background, my children / their private schools, my rowing and the color of my shit is none of your damn business.

Grow the fuck up with your high school girly bullshit.

Do you want me to prove to you that my poop is brown (sarcasm) ?

Answer: I don't need to. :D

P.S. Go back into the gutter that you recently climb out of because I'm not someone you want to get dirty with. Simply, I'm someone you don't want to go out of your way to start some shit with if you have not reviewed your posting history in how you started your conversation with me in this thread and other threads.

You start shit with people and you don't like it when they tell you to FUCK OFF.

wrbtrader

#19     Sep 15, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Why don't you guys hash it out in a private thread?

Wildchild is someone who keeps lashing out at me, and i told him to send me a PM to address the issues with me. I don't want to keep arguing in public with him. It just comes out as entertaining negative spam for everyone else.

#20     Sep 15, 2021