Soros

Discussion in 'Economics' started by themickey, Nov 3, 2018.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Hey 4T still drinking the right wingnut kool-aid as always. How's the TradeStation WC that you don't post it much yuck, yuck, going lately. I haven't in over 2 months now due to same old shit (uhhh I'm "rude" sorry) different day.

Oh and still reading your vast library of books LMAO.

#41     Nov 12, 2018
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

And you have 9050 posts in 10 years over at our other "home".

Now come back and split hairs that ..... ummm was over 10 years not 3 and 10 years is a lot more than 3 years ya know.

C ya round 4T I mean KeLo.

:p

#42     Nov 12, 2018
  3. KeLo

KeLo

Yes, I am only 1/2 of your posts/day cadi. Unfortunately my other nom de plume was already taken by someone else here.

Here is the great benefit on ET. :thumbsup:
    Here I can at block posts from idiots & trolls. Life is too short. Bye-bye :cool:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    #43     Nov 12, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  4. KeLo

KeLo

I only see "IGNORE" as an option, but its better than seeing some of the posts. I already know SunTrader from TradeStation, where he has a thread dedicated to him: "Don't Feed the Troll."

Someone else authored the "Troll" thread, but it is appropriate IMO. Life is too short to spend all day arguing with a Troll.

I had forgotten about him until he "Trolled" me just above. I hit the IGNORE button. :thumbsup: Thumbs up for the great tool Baron

Today has actually been a pretty good day for trading. :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    #44     Nov 12, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yes Atrollo authored the topic that only right wingnuts respond to.

Sensible Conservatives like myself steer clear of such nonsense.

And yes I agree another Trumpy Tariff Tantrum today was good for trading the downside. I expect much more and will be ready to pounce.

Also I see you are still using the red bold font to draw attention to YOURSELF.

#45     Nov 12, 2018
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

And Joey Chestnut ate 72 hotdogs this past 4th of July. Probably thinking what does that have to do with anything.

Same as your point about how many posts over how many days/years.

#46     Nov 12, 2018
  7. KeLo

KeLo

OK, I found the block function. Nice.
    Thanks for the tip MarkBrown.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    #47     Nov 13, 2018
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

And I found a way to still read your nonsense - that appears at first blank to me.

Blank or not - post has the same value.

#48     Nov 13, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Now for a few, off the top of my head points on the other side.

Soros takes a long position in Euro during the US Financial Crisis and Timothy Geitner of the US Federal Reserve announces US support for the Euro, making Soros billions. Why was the US propping up a foreign currency? Soros admitted to supporting the Obama Administration through campaign contributions. Soros apparently also helps the Democrats get out the vote through Craigslist advertised jobs for campaigns, petitions, and other Leftist causes. These jobs pay above average for unskilled workers and are likely aslo funded by Soros.

Can anybody spell insider trading, illegally influencing a politician, or illegally influencing a election? How about illegal compaign contributions?

Tactics the Radical Left have been using include false accusations of racism, pedophilia, and baseless investigation against their oppononents. The Radical Left has also used violence and intimidation in an attempt to silence debate while they are supported by a biased media.

The Radical Left continues to block projects such as the Keystone Pipeline, fracking(where they can), and coal that have a cost in jobs, economic growth, and higher energy prices.

We have also seen Democratic politicians act as obstructionists in the confirmation process and on other measures every chance they can.

The American people are subjected to propaganda 24/7 by the News media, sitcoms, talk shows, and certain movies. Can can’t even pump gas, eat at many fast food places, or shop at a convenience or grocery store without being bombarded by at least one TV is tuned to a news channel. Some places, and I am not including sports bars, have multiple TVs and even the radio going on in the background. In some ways, we are living in a Harrison Bergeron kind of world. Perhaps this book is the founding template for Soros and Democratic leadership plans for America.

We has seen the Radical Leftists deliberately use faulty reasoning in their agruments. We have have seen statistics and polls misused as well, including here on ET.

If the Radical Left’s arguments were in the interests of Americans and were inherently sound, why would the Radical Left have to lie and repeat them so often? Why do they have to nearly continually go after their opponents with emotionally charged accusations instead of challenging their opponents with reasoned arguments? The Radical Left does not many have reasoned arguments, thats why.

So lets see, Soros worked with the Nazis and post Soviet Russia while the Democrats accuse Republican supporters of being Nazis while accusing Trump of colluding with Russia. Prey enough people figure this scam before we all lose our rights.

Soros is probably feeling regret that he may not see The United States fall during his lifetime. Perhaps he is still stewing over the US entry into WWII against Nazi Germany.

The article is just another Radical Leftist propaganda piece and should be treated acoordingly.

#49     Nov 13, 2018
    apdxyk and KeLo like this.
  10. RRY16

RRY16

If you were nicer to him maybe he’ll prop up GE so you can get out of your oddlot position without too much pain.

#50     Nov 13, 2018
    AKUMATOTENSHI, srinir, sle and 2 others like this.